The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Shut up idiot. I'm familiar enough with Nasheeds nonsense to know there's nothing valuable about him and whatever he has to say. I'm not digging through a mountain of shyt and dropping a donation behind me just to hear some opportunistic bigot give me some shallow take about "white supremacy" I would obviously agree with. You are the perfect audience for these scammers. Someone who willing to be bullshytted if he can just hear something that makes him feel good. Forget their intent.

It reminds of all these fools back 2017 who will eagerly "agree with Trump" on any dumb obvious shyt...including Tariq himself cours...when hes being opportunistic about certain subjects. Yeah let's start validating, boosting, and listening to racist, bigoted, narcisstic white supremacists because once in a while they say something you agree with. "Agreeing" and taking away only what you want to hear like a bunch of lost puppy dogs waiting for a biscuit.

Everyone is capable of saying something you can agree with. A Ku Kux Klansmen can tell me children's mental health is important, we should have universal Healthcare in this country, people have a right to take pride in this race, and the Yankees rock. Oh look we agree on some shyt. That doesn't make them someone I need to listen to consistently, seek knowledge from, or actively support financially or in any way if the embodiment of his view are lies, weird conspiracies, sensationalized bigotr, and steeped in his own agenda that is counter productive to my own. What type of critical thinking you call that? In fact that's anti-critical thinking. That is literally tuning out your own critical thought in favor of just looking for shyt you agree with.

Critical thought is realizing this guy is clearly running his own agenda for white people, is opportunistic in his concern for black people, and needs to just go away, not receive more viewers and support because "he says things I agree with sometimes." Yeah, that's how the grift works dummy. Reel you in with shyt about white supremacy you can agree with then get you to not vote Democrats and go with his agenda. Because yall can agree sometimes, right? fukk him.

I'm not looking for a perfect political figure. I'm looking for a trustworthy one. Which Tariq is 100% not. He can shove his little jokes and gags and speeches up his ass.

Bravo sir
I couldn't have said it better myself

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: So in essence, you have nothing you can say to defend your cult leader and have to resort to insults and immigrant bashing to reply.

He learned that from tariq himself

I have never seen that man win a debate, for real.
He would have holes poked through his argument and immediately turn the debate into a mud slinging match

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
On paper this should be an absolute blowout for Warnock. Never underestimate dumb ass rednecks in the polls though. There’s no way in hell this dumb ass should have even made it this far in the election process.
disagree....

the gop isn't about the individual tget want to focus on the mindset of family, religion and self empowerment. if they could lose the racial bias it would be a wrap you won't see a Democrat in office again. all these hoes when they age they gonna be more right wing it's a reason fox News uses word like radical so much on paper casual sex, get money, equality I'd good but when people age then they see it differently.

I think if hershel is somewhat competent he can beat warlock democrats will get the young and mostly black but the older will go gop heavy.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
We dont know Tariqs full plan,but its hard to question his intentions. Based on the ammount of work he puts in exposing white supremacist.

Black people blindly love democrats so much. Tariq in my view is trying to deprogram them by hating everything democrat. Once he can get us to a place where we arent blindly loyal. Then he can go back to neutral. But you cant be neutral right now because black people will instinctively side with democrats. As that has been our programming.

I dont know if this is his plan,but I give him benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Yall quick ro condemn the likes of Tariq and "hoteps". But quick to give a Tory Lanez your benefit of the doubt or full support:respect:

If we go by this logic
Shaun King, the guy that people like you (tariq stans) love to bash and expose as a fraud also does
great work exposing white supremacy,racial injustice and police brutality and actually works with several charities

So why should we question Shawn's full plan and intentions but not Tariq's

I will be expecting a response by the end of the working day, we are open till 7 pm

Daps
Reppin
St louis
lip gloss rockin fakkit been an agent.
UKVu0t8.gif

Unfiltered

Daps
We dont know Tariqs full plan,but its hard to question his intentions. Based on the ammount of work he puts in exposing white supremacist.

Black people blindly love democrats so much. Tariq in my view is trying to deprogram them by hating everything democrat. Once he can get us to a place where we arent blindly loyal. Then he can go back to neutral. But you cant be neutral right now because black people will instinctively side with democrats. As that has been our programming.

I dont know if this is his plan,but I give him benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Yall quick ro condemn the likes of Tariq and "hoteps". But quick to give a Tory Lanez your benefit of the doubt or full support:respect:
Tariq does great work IMO he's probably the best thing in a while you come out of the political atmosphere because he keeps it really real.

Truth is democrats can give money to help people but we all know if they could have dudes wearing a dress they would, if they can push fakkitry to use they would so let's not act like they really care about us, black heterosexual families bothers them so let's remember the real. Gop will shoot us on sight and dems bwill have men kissing men. Tariq is more real than most cuz he says alot of truths. The democratic shills who bash him can't really deny this fact.

If not then push it by class which the dems do quite well so the rich hate the poor and the middle class hates the poor too. It's no real winners here democrats knew their backs was against the wall so Biden came through with the home run together black folks in debt happy again but a year from now it's back to regular scheduled programming especially targeting us. It's no real winners here education separates us. Income separates us, we lose either way. Republicans in a sense if ypu playback cards right ypu can win but honestly it means accepting less and being more quiet. Get a woman, job and sit down somewhere amd hope for the best st least they don't push gay stuff but everyone gets nothing. Just stay home amd be strapped and fukk the 👩 besides you every night and honestly that's a powerful message most men will take.

Alot of us like Tariq because we want to operate like other groups. No targeting no agendas. We want to grow old amd have families like other groups. No nikka talk no hood nikkas shooting up the place. No educated black women on TV disrespecting black men. Just a normal functioning community's amd we knownfor a fact the democrats don't want that.

Unfiltered

Daps
If we go by this logic
Shaun King, the guy that people like you (tariq stans) love to bash and expose as a fraud also does
great work exposing white supremacy,racial injustice and police brutality and actually works with several charities

I will be expecting a response by the end of the working day, we are open till 7 pm
Shaun Kong doesn't really criticize dems. Jewell hill. TV c00ns. Africans, kamala Harris. Vlad. Origins of hip hop amd as a white man who eats off the black community he never will. Obama, social pepgrammong, Huffington post. Msnbc and CNN.

Dude, you clearly don't watch tariq cuz if you did you'll never ask such a dumb question.

Tariq talking points come from

Dr. Claude Anderson
John Henry Clark
John Amos
Dr. Francis cresting
Malcolm c

For those who hate tariq you gotta watch him first.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
disagree....

the gop isn't about the individual tget want to focus on the mindset of family, religion and self empowerment. if they could lose the racial bias it would be a wrap you won't see a Democrat in office again. all these hoes when they age they gonna be more right wing it's a reason fox News uses word like radical so much on paper casual sex, get money, equality I'd good but when people age then they see it differently.

I think if hershel is somewhat competent he can beat warlock democrats will get the young and mostly black but the older will go gop heavy.
:mjlol:

Tariq does great work IMO he's probably the best thing in a while you come out of the political atmosphere because he keeps it really real.

Truth is democrats can give money to help people but we all know if they could have dudes wearing a dress they would, if they can push fakkitry to use they would so let's not act like they really care about us, black heterosexual families bothers them so let's remember the real. Gop will shoot us on sight and dems bwill have men kissing men. Tariq is more real than most cuz he says alot of truths. The democratic shills who bash him can't really deny this fact.

If not then push it by class which the dems do quite well so the rich hate the poor and the middle class hates the poor too. It's no real winners here democrats knew their backs was against the wall so Biden came through with the home run together black folks in debt happy again but a year from now it's back to regular scheduled programming especially targeting us. It's no real winners here education separates us. Income separates us, we lose either way. Republicans in a sense if ypu playback cards right ypu can win but honestly it means accepting less and being more quiet. Get a woman, job and sit down somewhere amd hope for the best st least they don't push gay stuff but everyone gets nothing. Just stay home amd be strapped and fukk the 👩 besides you every night and honestly that's a powerful message most men will take.

Alot of us like Tariq because we want to operate like other groups. No targeting no agendas. We want to grow old amd have families like other groups. No nikka talk no hood nikkas shooting up the place. No educated black women on TV disrespecting black men. Just a normal functioning community's amd we knownfor a fact the democrats don't want that.

Shaun Kong doesn't really criticize dems. Jewell hill. TV c00ns. Africans, kamala Harris. Vlad. Origins of hip hop amd as a white man who eats off the black community he never will. Obama, social pepgrammong, Huffington post. Msnbc and CNN.

Dude, you clearly don't watch tariq cuz if you did you'll never ask such a dumb question.

Dr. Claude Anderson
John Henry Clark
John Amos
Dr. Francis cresting
Malcolm c

What script are you sticking to? The one from Steve Bannon?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

Dr. Claude Anderson
John Henry Clark
John Amos
Dr. Francis cresting
Malcolm c

So tariq is not a fraud like shaun because of the people he draws his knowledge from?
That doesn't even make any sense and falls way short of answering the question posed

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
disagree....

This nikka still spreading that classic propaganda that the party standing firmly behind a perverted compulsive liar, Donald fukking Trump, like a cult leader, gives a fukk about "family, religion and self empowerment." No matter how clear and upfront his criminality, no matter how indefensible his behavior and rhetoric, no matter how die no matter how much he makes a fool out of his supporters and all the crooks he surrounded himself with.

You think the party that just took away abortion rights from women, stood in the way of student loan debt relief, stand in the way of climate change laws, stood in the way of damn veterans benefits for Gods sake, stood in the way of any investogation into Trump or the violent January 6th insurrection. stand in the way of just about anything other than lower corporate taxes. And you think this is the party for families, religious values, and morality? Because they share your bigotry towards gay men?

Yall get the fukk outta here with this CPAC speech BS. Aint no one falling for that moral boosting Southern strategy nonsense frim the party of Donald Trump. Conservatives could give a shyt about family, religion, or morals. Take away the racism and you still got a bullshyt, ineffective party who's only goal is to eliminate taxes for the rich and make the rest of us work, live, pay up and die like peasents, because "personal responsibility." Democrats would still kick their ass all over the place. fukk outta here.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we go by this logic

Nothing wrong with a thorough background check with Shaaun King. Especially on the heels of Rachel Dolezai. Not to mention he popped up in the midst of grifter central. So many folks were taking the money and running. You can question Tariqs plan,but many take it a step further and question his intentions. This is a guy whos provided awareness for about a decade,probably more. Who does the resesrch,spends hours speaking to the people. This isnt a guy who just pops up at a few rallys every so often.And makes a few instagram awareness post(Not reffering to Shaun here). I have no issue with him or any other activist getting paid for their work. People want conscience brothas and sistas broke for some reason. But make the most destructive representstives millionaires and billionaires.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
disagree....

:why:

There is nothing competent about Herschel Walker. Dude might be the most retarded person who’s ever ran for office.