The Tariq Nasheed Thread

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Crazy how this dude goes so hard for Reparations, but wants to vote in folks who are sooooo against it.

Because Tariq doesn't really want reparations. It's something he uses as a smoke screen for his conservative views, and to call everybody else c00ns. The fact that he puts his support in a clown like Marcel Dixon, lets me know he isn't really serious about this shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because Tariq doesn't really want reparations. It's something he uses as a smoke screen for his conservative views, and to call everybody else c00ns. The fact that he puts his support in a clown like Marcel Dixon, lets me know he isn't really serious about this shyt.
Yep. I’m convinced most of this reparations talk is a tool to weaponize anger and to troll knowing full well they’re not engaged in the policy fights to achieve it. You can’t attack politics then refuse to do what’s needed to achieve political aims. It’s silly and it’s blatant what’s going on.

Daps
Between the shameless overt Republican alliances and his excitement in regards to other lifestyles (as an aside, I generally support), Tariq is in someone's pocket. :hubie:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Herschel Walker is the most articulate candidate in Georgia and he will ensure thay Georgia will become a great state. Him, Roland Martin, and Jesse Peterson should give debating classes on how to verbally destroy your competition.
trolling like this is an insult to people's intelligence on here. This is grounds for removal.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Crazy enough he woulda put him in that "c00n Train is coming" video a few years ago but now he'd vote for him.

Just like he was "Pan African" before he turned into Captain America.

Just like he was about "mackin" before he started became obsessed 'bussy' and buckbreaking.

This y'all boy tho not mine :hubie:

:dead:
I would Rep you if I could

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State