The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Conservatives period are only "conservaties" when its convenient to THEM. Being an insensitive selfish hypocrite dikkhead sticking your nose up at others is what being "conservative" is all about. This is why these MFers will play up the same ideology of Donald Trump as the ideology that takes family values and marriage serious. This is why folks here want restrictive conservative rule against the government helping minorities in this country until it comes on to African Americans. Than suddenly we need trillions in tax payer money going to reparations exclusively. Nothing else.

Conservatives are the biggest idiots in the planet and I wish TLR dumbasses would just own it instead of writing the phony pro-balck poetry.
full

Which part of this having NOTHING to do with Trump or Republicans is so hard for y'all to understand? :dahell: I'm not a Republican, I voted against Trump. I've never even voted for a Republican... We're talking about our values as a personally and as community, not politics, and Y'all still keep doing this yOu jUsT wAnT tRuMp shyt :mindblown:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Biden is "conservative" because he favored mass incarceration, was slow as fukk on race issues, happily partnered with segregationists, shills for credit card companies, doesn't embrace strong environmental measures or Medicare for All, and voted for Bush's No Child Left Behind. None of that has anything to do with mainstream Black "conservativism".

How does any of that make him more in line with Black folk than than Bernie? Folk supported Biden because they thought he could beat Trump and because the Black elite in Congress and the media pushed him hard, not because of his policies and positions.
You’ve been killing in this thread but Biden ain’t conservative

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I just finished listening to these conversation he had. I agree with Tariq. And he defended the case for reparations (a justice claim) very well. With strong arguments!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Black people are the most progressive people in this country

this forum is full of dummies
Simply because someone doesn’t agree with you, doesn’t make that other person a dummy. It’s dumb to us that narrative.

And yeah, I’ve heard many Black people say that they are conservative. You can be conservative and progressive on certain political issues. This is why many Black people align with being independent.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’ve been killing in this thread but Biden ain’t conservative
I remember seeing that ideology wise most of our presidents are center, center-right. Can't remember if Biden was in that chart but he would fall in that same range.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Simply because someone doesn’t agree with you, doesn’t make that other person a dummy. It’s dumb to us that narrative.

And yeah, I’ve heard many Black people say that they are conservative. You can be conservative and progressive on certain political issues. This is why many Black people align with being independent.
Shut up dummy

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That post made me lose all hope in the Coli. Dude is telling other people to open a book as he's repeating a bunch of ahistorical St*rmftont.com BS on a black website. I just don't even know about this place no more.

You're killing it.

And yeah man, the thought of black people deserving to be seen as equals is basically the OG progressive idea in this country that conservatives were on the other side of. There's really no debating that lol

Daps
Now this is dummy logic… Believing in a higher power, personal accountability, family mores and values, and ethics/principles that builds strong communities automatically equals that you hate the LGBT community?

White folks love slow nikkas like yaself and the ones that dapped you…
The GOP literally doesn’t believe in any of that shyt.:mjlol:, imagine taking those people at face value.

Same folks that preach family values are out here fukking children and cheating on they wives.

Same folks that preach strong communities constantly tell you to hate your neighbors.

Same folks that believe in “personal accountability” fight to maintain a system that only favors good outcomes for white people.

You know damn well this is only about hating gays and believing in sky daddy :russ:

Mind you a bunch of GOP politicians that are big time anti LGBTQ have been caught fukking men and trans people

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Shut up dummy
I am sure my IQ level exceeds you by far. Unless you are in the Mensa range you may have a chance.

You give gay vibes, very feminine, male-feminist.

Politically Black people don’t mind you being gay, but when you take it to extremes, that’s when the conservatism comes out.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The GOP literally doesn’t believe in any of that shyt.:mjlol:, imagine taking those people at face value.

Same folks that preach family values are out here fukking children and cheating on they wives.

Same folks that preach strong communities constantly tell you to hate your neighbors.

Same folks that believe in “personal accountability” fight to maintain a system that only favors good outcomes for white people.

You know damn well this is only about hating gays and believing in sky daddy :russ:

Mind you a bunch of GOP politicians that are big time anti LGBTQ have been caught fukking men and trans people
The LGBTQ is anti-procreation and nuclear family orientation. Meaning a (biological man) husband, (biological woman) wife and child structure). The alphabet people do belief in a deity. Do you want me to reveal what it is? They call it “the father” as well.