The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
“Brainless negro” yeah that’s definitely the kind of stuff black folks say about each other :mjlol:

Another st0rmfr0nt thread courtesy of TLR

The average Black conservative is aware of racism, racism by the left and right. The gay agenda is a far left and far right agenda to control both sides of the argument.

At st0rmfr0nt they welcome you gays as long as you are a useful tool to help destroy the Black community. The Black nuclear family is diminishing to them as it is to you. From that perspective you have aligning views on the Black nuclear family and orientations!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Post slavery, Black people were overwhelmingly Republican, and at worst 40% Republican from 1880 up until 1964

Republican Party after Slavery

47a.jpg

Democratic Party after Slavery

310648714-democrats-democrats-kkk-racist-political-poster.jpg

democrats-a-history-of-racism-1.jpg

Open up a book and learn history and please don't embarrassed yourself
did history stop 150 years ago?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well these are murals in Mexico that predate 1312 by 500-800 years.

hbiwhdojhkj21.jpg

Hopefully you, a black man I guess, won’t come back and say Busta Rhymes with dread lookin ass nikkas in Mexico aren’t or weren’t actually what we would call today “black” people. Most will because they rather run with the “white master black slave” narrative till they’re blue in the face over actually going outside of the mainstream to understand what really went on in history

And they especially want to put this kind of “white master and black slave” mindstate on us the most. But the truth is stranger than fiction tho
:manny:
people living in the sun isn't the same as LITERAL africans.

Daps
I remember seeing that ideology wise most of our presidents lead center, center-right. Can't remember if Biden was in that chart but he would fall in that same range.
Biden is a right wing candidate in any other first world country. The Overton window has been moved so far to the right folks actually think biden is some kind of left wing politician

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Biden is a right wing candidate in Amoy other first world country. The Overton window has been moved so far to the right folks actually think biden is some kind of left wing politician
This is proof yall dont travel much. Biden is a liberal democrat in most places around the world. He's closer to Kier Starmer than Boris Johnson in the UK. He's to the left of Macron in France!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Black people all over the world are socially conservative.

White people didnt invent conservative values.

We value family, education, hard work, responsibility, law and order, we dont support LGBT, etc etc etc

Not gonna lie, I lost some respect for my parents when they still supported Obama even tho he was travelling to Africa campaigning for homosexuality and pushing gay marriage.
True.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've said this about him and received salty responses.

Now what are Tariq sons gonna say? This nikka is a republican. He pretends to care about black people because he recognizes he can finesse a lot of black men out of their bread and give them nothing that will change their material conditions in return. The only good thing he's got going for him these days is that he puts on black businesses. But when it comes to supporting the people who are out on the streets every day trying to sue police depts, providing meals to people who are one paycheck away from homelessness, or volunteering at after school programs to keep young people engaged and believing that their lives aren't hopeless, he's nowhere to be seen.
and its just short-sighted reactionary things-i-heard-last-minute comments too.

Like single election minded. He has no political project. Its just sheer hedonism.

Daps
The average Black conservative is aware of racism, racism by the left and right. The gay agenda is a far left and far right agenda to control both sides of the argument.

At st0rmfr0nt they welcome you gays as long as you are a useful tool to help destroy the Black community. The Black nuclear family is diminishing to them as it is to you. From that perspective you have aligning views on the Black nuclear family and orientations!
:mjlol:Being against the GOP/white supremacy/fascism now means you’re gay. This is closeted behavior if I’ve ever seen it. I couldn’t imagine having my brain turned to mush like this by the internet.

Reminder folks if hatred of a group drives you into the arms of virulent racists you’re probably just gay yourself. :pachaha:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This is proof yall dont travel much. Biden is a liberal democrat in most places around the world. He's closer to Kier Starmer than Boris Johnson in the UK. He's to the left of Macron in France!
Ok cool, now tell what has Biden done for Black people that has helped Black people? What is his track record?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The GOP literally doesn’t believe in any of that shyt.:mjlol:, imagine taking those people at face value.

Same folks that preach family values are out here fukking children and cheating on they wives.

Same folks that preach strong communities constantly tell you to hate your neighbors.

Same folks that believe in “personal accountability” fight to maintain a system that only favors good outcomes for white people.

You know damn well this is only about hating gays and believing in sky daddy :russ:

Mind you a bunch of GOP politicians that are big time anti LGBTQ have been caught fukking men and trans people
Plus that newbie cripple congressman got the whole party upset because he exposed all the old cacs that tried to invite him to a coked up sex party. Rethugs don't sniff their own roses:russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok cool, now tell what has Biden done for Black people that has helped Black people? What is his track record?
He's appointed more black judges and political assignments than any other president, next to Obama.

His federal government is black as hell.

He's directed more federal dollars to black contractors and business opportunities and HBCUs than any president. Ever.