Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i shoulda known better than to express this in a thread on Tariq :snoop:
i didn't say shyt about being a republican

Then who are the "conservatives" that he's talking about? :skip:

Tariq said that shyt directly to a white conservative Republican with a giant American flag as his background, and specifically said the, "WHITE conservatives" were the ones he was agreeing with, then started listing a bunch of dumbass Republican conspiracies and dog whistles (pedophiles, disney, masks, vaccines, immigration, Bill Gates, etc.). He wasn't talking about "Black folk are devout Christians who care deeply about family values", he was literally just going over a list of dumbass white republican grievances.

If he wasn't talking about Republicans, then who was he talking about? Posters in here trying to juelz the fukk out of it with this "we're all socially conservative" bullshyt when that wasn't even what he said, he was just agreeing the the random-ass Republican talking points of the day.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That's such a historically ignorant statement.

So, when Malcolm X & the Nation of Islam were preaching not doing drugs, drinking, creating strong Black families, and not engaging in degenerative behavior, what do you call that, liberalism?

Of course not.

Black people are the most religious group in America.

Minorities in general are more religious and conservative than White people are in this country.

Now, the problem with y'all is that y'all don't understand the difference between conservative and right-wing and liberal and left-wing.

Just because you're a conservative doesn't mean you're right-wing.

Again, Malcolm X thought "capitalism was for bloodsuckers" and supported Fidel Castro & Che Guevara, but he was not out there on the culturally liberal "sex, drugs, and rock n roll" lifestyle that liberals promote.

If you look at virtually EVERY country of color in the world from India, to Iran to Nigeria to China, they are ALL socially conservative.

Virtually all of the culturally liberal countries that don't support traditional families/sexuality, support drug/alcohol culture, and open immigration are CAC countries.

But none of that has jack shyt to do with what he's talking about.

You're talking about a fukking pickup artist here. He doesn't give a shyt about religion. He doesn't give a shyt about family values. He doesn't give a shyt about drugs. He listed the things he agrees with WHITE CONSERVATIVES on and it wasn't any of that socially conservative shyt, it was just the random dumbass right-wing talking points of the moment.

Y'all are :cape: for him so hard you want to completely reinterpret what he actually said into something more palatable.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
All this question proves is that you dont understand reparations. Paying me for my ancestors labor is neither liberal nor conservative.

Which part of the political spectrum is more likely to enact or push for any type of legislation to make reparations a possibility. The side that refuses to acknowledge slavery's relevant impact on the black experience today or that systematic oppression still exist ?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All this question proves is that you dont understand reparations. Paying me for my ancestors labor is neither liberal nor conservative.

Then how is it that 70% of liberals support reparations but only 11% of conservatives support reparations?

64% of Democrats and just 10% of Republicans?

63% of Biden voters and just 8% of Trump voters?

https://polsci.umass.edu/sites/default/files/RaceBLM100Crosstabs.pdf

If liberal/conservative isn't a factor, then why the fukk is reparations advancing in California, with a 6% Black population, but doesn't have a prayer of advancing in Mississippi, with a 37% Black population?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imagine claiming that you "agree with conservatives on most things, racism is the only exception" and not thinking that:

white supremacy
militarism
extremist patriotism
serving the rich
caping for police
destroying education systems
destroying health systems
taking away the social safety net
rugged individualism
corporate capitalism
mass incarceration
anti-environmentalism
anti-voting rights
anti-reparations
anti-housing rights

Somehow doesn't add up to "most things" that conservatives believe.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I’m socially conservative, and the older I get the more it becomes apparent :manny:

The racism is a huge turn off from the Republican Party. That, and I know they won’t support certain programs I am staunchly for. Right now, they couldn’t get my vote.
Seeing all the crazy shyt being supported by the dems has pushed me to this conclusion. If the republican party ever abandoned the "Southern Strategy," I'd probably be over there tomorrow. But until then, I'll just identify as democratic conservative.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Which part of the political spectrum is more likely to enact or push for any type of legislation to make reparations a possibility. The side that refuses to acknowledge slavery's relevant impact on the black experience today or that systematic oppression still exist ?

Then how is it that 70% of liberals support reparations but only 11% of conservatives support reparations?

64% of Democrats and just 10% of Republicans?

63% of Biden voters and just 8% of Trump voters?

https://polsci.umass.edu/sites/default/files/RaceBLM100Crosstabs.pdf

If liberal/conservative isn't a factor, then why the fukk is reparations advancing in California, with a 6% Black population, but doesn't have a prayer of advancing in Mississippi, with a 37% Black population?

:beli: Stop this.

A White House spokesperson dodged a question from a reporter Tuesday about whether President Joe Biden supports reparations for victims of the Tulsa race massacre ahead of an event commemorating its 100th anniversary, as the president, like most Democrats, continues to tread lightly on the issue of compensating victims of that tragedy or the descendants of Black slaves.

Biden Administration Wary Of Backing Reparations Ahead Of Tulsa Visit

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
:beli: Stop this.

A White House spokesperson dodged a question from a reporter Tuesday about whether President Joe Biden supports reparations for victims of the Tulsa race massacre ahead of an event commemorating its 100th anniversary, as the president, like most Democrats, continues to tread lightly on the issue of compensating victims of that tragedy or the descendants of Black slaves.

Biden Administration Wary Of Backing Reparations Ahead Of Tulsa Visit

Answer the question.

Stop reaching with the whataboutism bullshyt.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Imagine claiming that you "agree with conservatives on most things, racism is the only exception" and not thinking that:

white supremacy
militarism
extremist patriotism
serving the rich
caping for police
destroying education systems
destroying health systems
taking away the social safety net
rugged individualism
corporate capitalism
mass incarceration
anti-environmentalism
anti-voting rights
anti-reparations
anti-housing rights

Somehow doesn't add up to "most things" that conservatives believe.

TheColi are free market capatilist now, because Africa has street vendors lol. But they also absolutely detest the free movement of labour and complain about immigration all the fukking time.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
:mjlol: I literally just did. Neither party is more likely to do shyt. Now prove me wrong.

I anxiously await your response. :mjgrin:

* as an aside, you're misusing the term 'whataboutism'.

I used it fairly accurately.

Anyway vote Republican see if they even entertain the idea of reparations.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I used it fairly accurately.

Anyway vote Republican see if they even entertain the idea of reparations.
No, you absolutely did not. You asked me to compare the two parties and I did so. If anything, your initial reply was whataboutism.

Why would I vote Republican? What part of 'neither party gon do shyt' did you not understand?

Reminder: I asked you to prove me wrong.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm w/ Repubs on their stance of no trans bathrooms; gun rights, no gender identity and puberty blockers being pushed to kids, illegal immigration, and their view on covid.

I'm NOT w/ their stance on no reparations; the back the blue mantra, lack of investment in healthcare, lack of spending on social services, and over funding of the military.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
No, you absolutely did not. You asked me to compare the two parties and I did so. If anything, your initial reply was whataboutism.

Why would I vote Republican? What part of 'neither party gon do shyt' did you not understand?

Reminder: I asked you to prove me wrong.

I did not ask whether democrats were hesitant because of the greater political impact it might have on them. I asked which party was more likely. Given the history of the other.

But I was genuinely asking you not trying to posture with stupid smilies and shyt.

So without any form of political representation/backing. What is your plan moving forward. Since both parties in your opinion are the same ?