The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Translation: I hate all the same people that the Republicans hate, but unfortunately Republicans hate me too.

Somehow I missed this, but yeah this is it right here. Im sure thats what leads these dudes to defend Racist cacs and Republicans so much. Its the club these clowns want to be a part of. But they get denied at the door for being black.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Real talk a lot of black people feel the same way:yeshrug:. Despite trying to make us the face of everything degenerate in this country, black folks really aren't okay with a lot of this weirdo shyt. The problem with Tariq is that he's not as good at expressing himself as he thinks he is. Like when he told black people to just not vote, when he should've said you should only vote if the candidate supports your beliefs and agendas.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk a lot of black people feel the same way:yeshrug:. Despite trying to make us the face of everything degenerate in this country, black folks really aren't okay with a lot of this weirdo shyt. The problem with Tariq is that he's not as good at expressing himself as he thinks he is. Like when he told black people to just not vote, when he should've said you should only vote if the candidate supports your beliefs and agendas.
Feel the same about what? Yall keep speaking in vague terms and meaningless low hanging fruit shyt like LGBT shyt and Abortion. Is that all TLR and tariqset thinks comes with politics in this country?

What about voting restrictions?
The social safety nets?
What size government? Should the government assist the poor?
Teaching American kids about racism and America’s past?
Gun laws?
Law Enforcement???

Socially conservative right?

Like what about the actual important shyt? Do these idiots not even think of that?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Feel the same about what? Yall keep speaking in vague terms and meaningless low hanging fruit shyt like LGBT shyt and Abortion. Is that all TLR and tariqset thinks comes with politics in this country?

The social safety nets?
Gun laws?
Law Enforcement???

Like what about the actual important shyt? Do these idiots not even think of that?
Do Jewish people depend on the school system to teach their kids about their history? We care more about voting restrictions than we do about the pedigree of the people we vote for. We would love for law enforcement to be fair, but they've dropped the ball not us. As for gun laws, I think more and more black people are becoming pro gun simply for our survival. Conservatives want to crack down on immigration and we want to embrace it, even if it means taking mid-low level jobs from black people who need to make a living.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
shyt is embarrassing. But it explains so much. A lot of these mfers really want to be white in a lot of ways. They love everything about cacs and their culture, and the only reason they dont more openly embrace them is because cacs hate Black folks including the c00ns. So these c00ns are in a abusive relationship level of worshiping these dusty white women and putting them on a pedestal; while trying to walk the line between making excuses for racist shyt white folks do and shytting on advancements and and around black excellence.

bytch ass nikkas have meltdowns when a black woman gets appointed to the Supreme Court, but when Trump says: 'They should be executed.' when speaking on the innocent Central Park Five, these mfers get all "I like my racism out in the open :mjpls:" and shyt.

:camby: All you nikkas that follow this fukking c00n because you lack a father figure and self respect can once again, eat a dikk.

You cant have a political party without a position on federal funding. The nikka you quoted is absolutely right. nikkas confused as fukk. Aint no such thing as American Conservative ideology mixing with reparations for Black people. Those are diametrically opposed positions.

People tying themselves into pretzels to kiss republican ass.
:comeon:

nikkas who don’t believe in fighting for reparations themselves are about to come in and try to use reparations as a battle cry :russ:

Disingenuous as hell. shyt is brought up by those who will tell you it’s never going to happen, or it’s a waste of time to have that as one of your important voting points

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

The social safety nets?
What size government?
Should the government assist the poor?

Those are tenants of fiscal conservativism which I'd wager a lot of black folks do not subscribe to. Like for example, the GOP would never sign off on reparations lmao. Which makes this Tariq character even more dubious to me. As for gun laws, I would love to see some data on that.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's not fiscal policy that I disagree with Repubs on.

Or family values

The LGBTQWERTY shyt is kinda extra right now. Trans women shouldn't get to clobber actual females.

So OF COURSE there are things one can "agree" with cons on.

Besides racism.

Besides racism.

To me, racism is the sticking point. The thing that alarms me. The thing I hate them for.

The issue. THE PROBLEM.

How has that become so difficult for Black people to focus on. Black people ignore racism and focus on ... ???

some other issue

Crazy. Common sense does not include whatever calculations they use

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights

The social safety nets?
Gun laws?
Law Enforcement???

mfs always tryna sneak that one in as a black value foh :camby:

At dis point its obvious yall sponsored by sum anti gun group

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does slavery have to do with liberalism? when the ancestors took up arms in those many rebellions that occurred during slavery, it had nothing to do with politics.

It was bloody warfare.

If I wanna be free from slavery, that doesnt mean I support abortion now. lol

could not have said it better :dead: