The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
nikkas wanna be conservatives and for federal funded reparations checks at the same time.

:mjlol:

TLR need to go vote Republican and get it over with. Spare us the bullshyt.

This post is so damn spot on. :russ:

Screaming hold your own nuts but wanna borrow five dollars ass n*ggas

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
shyt is embarrassing. But it explains so much. A lot of these mfers really want to be white in a lot of ways. They love everything about cacs and their culture, and the only reason they dont more openly embrace them is because cacs hate Black folks including the c00ns. So these c00ns are in a abusive relationship level of worshiping these dusty white women and putting them on a pedestal; while trying to walk the line between making excuses for racist shyt white folks do and shytting on advancements and and around black excellence.

bytch ass nikkas have meltdowns when a black woman gets appointed to the Supreme Court, but when Trump says: 'They should be executed.' when speaking on the innocent Central Park Five, these mfers get all "I like my racism out in the open :mjpls:" and shyt.

:camby: All you nikkas that follow this fukking c00n because you lack a father figure and self respect can once again, eat a dikk.

Breh, Conservatism is ideology and values. Republican/GOP is a political party.

You cant have a political party without a position on federal funding. The nikka you quoted is absolutely right. nikkas confused as fukk. Aint no such thing as American Conservative ideology mixing with reparations for Black people. Those are diametrically opposed positions.

People tying themselves into pretzels to kiss republican ass.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Post slavery, Black people were overwhelmingly Republican, and at worst 40% Republican from 1880 up until 1964

Republican Party after Slavery

47a.jpg

Democratic Party after Slavery

310648714-democrats-democrats-kkk-racist-political-poster.jpg

democrats-a-history-of-racism-1.jpg

Open up a book and learn history and please don't embarrassed yourself
The democratic party and republican party are very different today than they were 60-150 years ago.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
By world standards America is a very conservative country as a whole. No shyt black people in a highly conservative country are also very conservative. I’ll go a ledge to say countries with Abrahamic religions tend to be really conservative. Africa has had a lot of scholars who aren’t really that conservative and are quite collectivist, and the key theme is they’re not all that Christian

The Puritan culture had a very strong effect in shaping American culture. Funny enough, the other cacs who were heavily Puritanical via Calvinism are white South Africans. Like a lot of white Americans, they’re absolute psychopaths

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are black people naturally socially conservative though?

I feel like that would involve having strong family structures, holding marriage as a key value, avoiding excessive drug and alcohol use, being on code, etc.

I think we were more naturally conservative when we were participating at a high level in the Black church. Which ironically is in low regard with Coli ‘social conservatives.’

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Black people all over the world are socially conservative.

White people didnt invent conservative values.

We value family, education, hard work, responsibility, law and order, we dont support LGBT, etc etc etc

Not gonna lie, I lost some respect for my parents when they still supported Obama even tho he was travelling to Africa campaigning for homosexuality and pushing gay marriage.

Right

boys thought they had one :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
what do we,as black Americans do as a whole, that could define us as socially conservative :jbhmm:
I don’t care what other black people
around the globe do. You’re on a African American culture centric site, not the other way around:beli:

Imma go ahead and flesh this out. You asked, so you better take the time to actually read. Look: I left the church in my early 20s. I learned right then and there how socially conservative we really are.

We value God and spiritualism. Family. Marriage and births within wedlock... I know the TREND has been opposite since we've come of age, but historically speaking the values have been there.

Now, as for me... I'm still socially conservative, "crazy" enough. Cause for me, conservatism isn't some "White" or "Republican" shyt. It's the values any group lays as a foundation for the advancement of their people-- and yes, I'm an African American. For me that means reviving Black love in the mainstream. We watched that vanish as we came of age. I'm not worried about gay people, "bedwenches" or their 'influence' personally, I'm worried about Black men and women's relations with one other. Are we actually dating or marrying appropriately, are we actually valuing one another on our paths or is it just about me. It means honor. There's a lot of people on both sides throwing "nikka" around carelessly and I cringe every time I see it. Especially from a position of supposed 'uplift'. It damn sure means integrity, because before the mods put everyone on notice, there was a whole lot of "tether this, tether that" talk about what other groups are doing but meanwhile, we could have our own smutting, hurting or killing each other and that same so called concern over lineage never enters the convo. So yeah... that's kinda what it is. I hope I made sense.
I can't tell if I answered your question or not???
its-ya-boy-juno-ignore.gif

Superstar
Daps
Are black people naturally socially conservative though?

I feel like that would involve having strong family structures, holding marriage as a key value, avoiding excessive drug and alcohol use, being on code, etc.

I think we were more naturally conservative when we were participating at a high level in the Black church. Which ironically is in low regard with Coli ‘social conservatives.’

That’s a great observation, it’s all relative. Hell there’s an Inuit tribe up north where’s its conservative to share their wives with a visiting stranger, no different than someone here would offer you something to drink.

They also settle their differences with spoken word diss battles where the audience is the judge lol.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I don’t think black people, collectively, can afford to be conservative. We need to be as inclusive as possible whenever it comes to supporting other black people, and making them feel comfortable, and appreciated. Its why so many black people look for acceptance elsewhere, because they feel that they can’t find it within their own community. I think a big part of having a successful community is making sure it is accommodating to its members. White people can afford to be conservative because it is just one more identity in the long list of identities that the white community allows for. Whiteness is so malleable in the way that it functions. It is a community that is very accommodating to its members.

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Whenever these threads get made nikkas always get riled up.

I'm supposed to believe that anything approximating Republican is some sort of affront to my humanity and dignity as a human being because I'm black and that Democrats are the exact opposite.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
How does social conservativism mesh with a radical, race based, redistribution of wealth such as reparations:jbhmm:
Or Civil Rights:jbhmm: (jk history has and contines to show us how well they mix)
Or Religious non-Christian Freedoms
Or the Drug War
Or Public school teaching (telling the truth about this country's history)
Or White supremacey (jk we ignoring the racist side of this)
:pachaha: