The Tariq Nasheed Thread

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
What does Socially conservative mean tho from this thread it seems yall have some repressed feelings about homosexuality but that's it
Abortion, same sex marriage, religion, death penalty etc...I mean, black people generally might even be more conservative about some of this stuff than Republicans. A lot it's probably couched in how pious we are. But yea. I don't have a read on gun rights but I do wonder about that.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
uvc3VvnXKuqSGHF36
View media item 21413

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Abortion, same sex marriage, religion, death penalty etc...I mean, black people generally might even be more conservative about some of this stuff than Republicans. A lot it's probably couched in how pious we are. But yea. I don't have a read on gun rights but I do wonder about that.
Don't believe in abortion but have hella children out of wedlock , as teens , etc. Hatred of gay people seems to be only consistent point, BLACK church is on life support in 2022, never heard anyone have a particular opinion on the death penalty. Alot of this shyt yall throwing around are just buzzwords

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Emotions.

Just like you should’ve quoted me when you went off about that social conservative shyt you was talking. You all in your feelings off some nikkas who don’t agree with you.
It was at all mfs that say that shyt not just you I even specifically mentioned it being said it previous threads

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
How is this a surprise to anyone?

Black people beat our kids ass, we value family, we respect our elders, we look down on criminality, we push the importance of education, we value hard work (go to any black country and everyone is selling something - which is capitalism)

Since when did black people become liberals?

The only difference is, white conservatives in america are the descendants of our historic enemies.

But remove that racial element, and we agree on most things.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Don't believe in abortion but have hella children out of wedlock , as teens , etc. Hatred of gay people seems to be only consistent point, BLACK church is on life support in 2022, never heard anyone have a particular opinion on the death penalty. Alot of this shyt yall throwing around are just buzzwords
Nobody in here said anything about gay people but you. Twice now.
If you're gay then say that :manny:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: Breh, I'm on the Gallup and Pew websites now. Black people are overwhelmingly conservative on social issues, specifically the ones I cited. Even without the numbers has that not been your experience?