The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

All of the women get simped on here though....Looks be damned lol...Whether she looks fabulous or looks like a "fabolous", she'll get a gang of brehs. Some nikkas hate Black women and love, White hoes, true..but, that's blown out of portion and exaggerated here in this section. Hell, that Biscuits&Butters broad stays getting shytted on by Coli nikkas in TLR so she sticks to the booth lol.
100% truth. I can't name ONE Black woman on this site who showed her pic and didn't get simped. On the flipside, there are HUNDREDS of lonely brehs in the mens pic thread who might have maybe one or two daps on their photos....

:mjpls:

EVERY Black female gets a minimum of 20daps and quotes, and PM's. That's a given

Matter fact, a white boy has the most daps in the men's pic thread....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Side p*ssy gets upgraded everyday in life. It's a wait your turn, prove your worth proposition. She'll tell you I tested her before I took those steps. And for a while I trusted her around my kids. But that doesn't erase her bad qualities.
How do you trust a homewrecker? :mjlol: You got what you deserved.:yeshrug:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
100% truth. I can't name ONE Black woman on this site who showed her pic and didn't get simped. On the flipside, there are HUNDREDS of lonely brehs in the mens pic thread who might have maybe one or two daps on their photos....

EVERY Black female gets a minimum of 20daps and quotes, and PM's. That's a given

Oh, really?
6ZHPTNd.png

Daps

Can you link that please, do we have a thread on that already?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

Ive only simped black men on here :dame:

In fact, i shyt on nonblack male posters more than anything