The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
So she's a mother and that means she can't keep a good man ? Like :wtf:

Look I'm not taking sides but that don't make sense

Fred

Thats just nikka go to line on me, because they dont know me.

"Do something with yourself"............as if I dont have 2 degrees and a banging career.

"Your single and bitter".............Yet I been with my man for years.

Meanwhile, nikkas on the coli make threads about being lonely and women treating them like shyt:mjlol:

I've never seen people get so mad over the fact that I'm NOT mad. I'm chilling and it literally makes nikkas upset:gucci:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_inline_n00bb6Rg7y1rgzq2t.gif

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
So @Marti buffet hopping , low self esteem having, Davey Jones Locker smellin ass thinks im white just cuz I dont agree with her weak ass opinions:mjlol:

Ull be waiting on that "expose" as a Cactino for ever.
These weak ass jokes are for the birds

Ban bet or ure a cac :camby:
U stay spewing stereotypical rhetoric about black women on here

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Thats just nikka go to line on me, because they dont know me.

"Do something with yourself"............as if I dont have 2 degrees and a banging career.

"Your single and bitter".............Yet I been with my man for years.

Meanwhile, nikkas on the coli make threads about being lonely and women treating them like shyt:mjlol:

I've never seen people get so mad over the fact that I'm NOT mad. I'm chilling and it literally makes nikkas upset:gucci:

I'm personally dating a single mom so I don't like the BM slander

Fred

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Just because i called a spade a spade, i have low confidence?

:mjlol:

I defended nonblack women on here quite a few times and was called a c00n. And i didnt give a fukk

If calling out hypocrisy on here means i have low confidence, u mfs shouldve met me 4 years ago

Ay fukk all that, you dropping a jeffsmodels video soon or no :noah:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just because i called a spade a spade, i have low confidence?

:mjlol:

I defended nonblack women on here quite a few times and was called a c00n. And i didnt give a fukk

If calling out hypocrisy on her means i have low confidence, u mfs shouldve met me 4 years ago
Ma'am you know exactly what I am talking about. I'm talking about your low self-esteem showing. I remember in that thread you were going HARD against me when i said only the non-attractive dark skin chicks use colorism as a shield while the pretty ones don't. Now I don't know how you look like(and not trying to disrespect you because again i have no issues with you) but again you were arguing hard against. I've seen you complain MANY times about some of your shortcomings.

And what i am trying to tell you is that this is the Coli and nikkas are gonna use that against you. This is why when it comes to my private life I only tell the good shyt. People on there be giving the Coli ammo all the time.