The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Kyle Griffin
Reuters: U.S. SUPREME COURT RULES FOR PRESIDENT BIDEN IN FIRST OF TWO CHALLENGES TO HIS PLAN TO CANCEL $430 BILLION IN STUDENT LOAN DEBT
10:35 AM · Jun 30, 2023

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Breaking: WASHINGTON (AP) - Supreme Court strikes down Biden's plan to wipe away $400 billion in student loan debt.
10:38 AM · Jun 30, 2023
@mkraju

The Supreme Court blocked the Biden administration’s student loan forgiveness plan on Friday, invalidating a program aimed at delivering up to $20,000 of relief to millions of borrowers with outstanding debt in aftermath of Covid, @Arianedevogue reports

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what baffles me is that we are putting them on a pedestal as if they are genetically predisposed or have some innate superior academic achievement gene and math/science excellence. All it comes down to is reps and repeating with any skill in life. I am always baffled when kids are "I am not good at ____ (insert subject)" . My answer to that is you are not practicing it enough. It literally is that simple. That shyt translates to any skill. If you have a bad jumper, you are advised to shoot 1000s in the gym. There are all types of books talking about dedicating 1000s of hrs to be an expert at anything.

I feel like as a child you have a lot more time to allocate toward skill mastery because you do not have a job and the only worry you have is school. You have no dependents, no bills etc... So Black parents should be on their kids' asses about this stuff even more. Granted I do recognize that a lot of high scoring in standardized test requires $1000+ Kaplan prep courses (somewhat out of reach of many parents), however standardized test is on the decline in terms of colleges even considering them and/or putting as much weight on them as they did in the past.

They also cheat like crazy. I wasn't hip until maybe my sophomore year. There's really only one smart one and 30 of them cheat off of that person with various systems.

Daps
Americans should take a look into the French , and actually riot for once.
The country got burned down over George Floyd. Did that change anything? No. All rioting does is cause destruction. And voters seeing black people rioting feeds right into what Republicans want. They will say we riot when we don’t get our way, and if you don’t vote red, this will continue to happen.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It’s hilarious these non black lefties and liberals now are like”now let’s go after legacy”. They know damn well they aren’t going after legacy admissions, they’re just saying that to look less racist

Before nikkas start, I’m on the left. I just look down on these non black left people when they start being disingenuous. There’s a lot of left people and debate bros praising this like legacy admissions are next

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well we need to push this then, HBCUs built the black middle class. Instead of letting politicians off the hook by only talking about prison reform when it comes to black issues we need to talk NUMBERS. 1 billion dollars for HBCUs annually, these people need our votes and they need to pay up.

Not enough housing.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The country got burned down over George Floyd. Did that change anything? No. All rioting does is cause destruction. And voters seeing black people rioting feeds right into what Republicans want. They will say we riot when we don’t get our way, and if you don’t vote red, this will continue to happen.

If we attack these GOP lawmakers and DECAPITATE THEM, then things will change. It worked out in every major country on earth.

Bootstraps no longer is a valid option.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the GOP

they really for the black people

I just KNOW they not coming for us next

I mean ....why would they :wow:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Clarence Thomas gotta be the most prolific c00n of all time. This nikka fill up the stat sheet like Glen Rice

He disgusts me. AA got him into law school, but he votes against it? He's scum.

I love the GOP

they really for the black people

I just KNOW they not coming for us next

I mean ....why would they

That's what people need to understand. After they target women and gays, who do you think is next?