The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That's currently happening as we speak

We got about 20-25 years if that
At this point, 2050 will be the 0 income of Blacks era. Ados will get their wish, once America is done for Blacks, the Caribbean and Africans will undoubtedly be gone

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
No. I don't think that's how it works. Once a bill is passed by the House and Senate it geaux to the President to Sign. I think if Trump wanted to not sign it would have to geaux to Supreme Court...been awhile since I did any Civics in HS...so I think you may be right...Trump could've ended it..let me google..

Edited: Trump could've Vetoed and then it geaux back to Congress which would need over 2/3rds vote? And then it must passed or led to the SC to finally decide...I was quick reading so I could be wrong.

But yes that was the best thing Trump did do for black America...he gave HBCUs funding
You are correct, he could’ve vetoed the bill or just not signed it, which equals an automatic veto.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You just haven’t thought about it enough yet a still haven’t digested it.

Go look at the relevant data, colleges have been in decline for years. The gig is done people have learned that it’s nothing but a business that scrams young adults into thinking it’s the only way to live and be accountable.

The last few elections should let you know we’re we are headed as a society in America when characters like dr oz, football players, Kanye west and trump are running.

Americas education system has been dead.

Think about it colleges are on decline and now there denying minorities, lol. What do you thinks gonna happen?

What data? what is the projection of college entrants and graduates? Average gdp? Marriage statistitics?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:mjlol: I trust this source is acceptable.

2-12.png

Additional reading/ listening: Trump Ignored Black Voters. But Has Clinton Earned 91% of Their Support? (Published 2016)

This proves that the Tariq Nasheed "No Voter" that the Coli stay :damn: about is really a small in the scale of things. The fukk these nikkas even talking about? The bytch had Roc Nation, Lebron James, Beyonce, Puffy, Madonna, All the big time black folks backing and endorsing her, She took damn near 100 percent of the black vote and still lost.. She happened to be a weak candidate that nobody wanted but people voted out of fear of Trump

Wheres the blame for Maria, Hector, and those PAWGs?

Daps
We can’t even do the hard labor anymore the messicans took that. Black people essentially just work service jobs in America, Or entertainment.
Be honest. Do you think these brehs in the hood robbing people want to do the same jobs the Mexicans are doing? Are they out there are 5am waiting to get picked up to make $100 or less doing construction?

Daps
This proves that the Tariq Nasheed "No Voter" that the Coli stay :damn: about is really a small in the scale of things. The fukk these nikkas even talking about? The bytch had Roc Nation, Lebron James, Beyonce, Puffy, Madonna, All the big time black folks backing and endorsing her, She took damn near 100 percent of the black vote and still lost.. She happened to be a weak candidate that nobody wanted but people voted out of fear of Trump

Wheres the blame for Maria, Hector, and those PAWGs?
The 2016 election had low voter turnout. The majority of black voters who actually voted, voted for Hillary. A lot of black voters stayed home. They came back out in 2020 after the 3 Trump judges were already seated. And Trump was voted out. Black voters were able to flip multiple states including Georgia.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Of course the will never end legacy admissions. Those are the people that donate billions to those schools and of course they will never give up the opportunity to educate the children of the rich and powerful.

One thing i hate about this whole discourse as it relates to Asians is that everyone is just sitting back and acting like it's impossible to outscore them. I work with alot of these folks and i find it hilarious. They're not some super human set of people just alot of rote memorization .

For instance my little cousin scored in the low 1500s on the SAT and all she did was study, take previous tests under timed conditions and take the actual tests multiple times.

She also payed for the results to find her weak areas to improve.

taking the tests and getting results only cost around $70 plus you can take the highest scores from each section and use it as your final score

That's what baffles me is that we are putting them on a pedestal as if they are genetically predisposed or have some innate superior academic achievement gene and math/science excellence. All it comes down to is reps and repeating with any skill in life. I am always baffled when kids are "I am not good at ____ (insert subject)" . My answer to that is you are not practicing it enough. It literally is that simple. That shyt translates to any skill. If you have a bad jumper, you are advised to shoot 1000s in the gym. There are all types of books talking about dedicating 1000s of hrs to be an expert at anything.

I feel like as a child you have a lot more time to allocate toward skill mastery because you do not have a job and the only worry you have is school. You have no dependents, no bills etc... So Black parents should be on their kids' asses about this stuff even more. Granted I do recognize that a lot of high scoring in standardized test requires $1000+ Kaplan prep courses (somewhat out of reach of many parents), however standardized test is on the decline in terms of colleges even considering them and/or putting as much weight on them as they did in the past.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
HBCUs d9nt have enough spots to house nor educate more than 200,000 black studenta in any school year. Basically, not enough black colleges numerically to educate the young black populace and majority of blacks graduating high school gonna be forced to skip college.

That may be because of the HBCUs that did close due to low attendance. How many other HBCUs are having that problem?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
HBCUs d9nt have enough spots to house nor educate more than 200,000 black studenta in any school year. Basically, not enough black colleges numerically to educate the young black populace and majority of blacks graduating high school gonna be forced to skip college.

That may be because of the HBCUs that did close due to low attendance. How many other HBCUs are having that problem?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think that the existing HBCUs can take on 500k extra black students this coming Fall? Is there even enough housing for them?

Well we need to push this then, HBCUs built the black middle class. Instead of letting politicians off the hook by only talking about prison reform when it comes to black issues we need to talk NUMBERS. 1 billion dollars for HBCUs annually, these people need our votes and they need to pay up.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
What do you think of this conservative woman's interpretation that this opens the door for lineage based affirmative action?

I'm skeptical.

Nice thought but it hinges on them believing the descendants of freedmen being victims of discrimination that should be remedied. Their response to the temporary plan to recompense Black farmers for real and documented current USDA discrimination should tell you all you need to know about how that would fly.