The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not enough housing.

With money housing will come, all I’m saying is we know allocating funds to black colleges has proven tangible benefits for our people. And it’s something politically that’s easier for the cac leadership in the dem party to run with. Rather get something tangible than getting strung along with other promises.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
With money housing will come, all I’m saying is we know allocating funds to black colleges has proven tangible benefits for our people. And it’s something politically that’s easier for the cac leadership in the dem party to run with. Rather get something tangible than getting strung along with other promises.

I'm talking in numbers. Numbers and progresd is everything. By not having enough housing and spots for freshman black students in HBCUs off the bat, we will have a MASSIVE deficit on black kids not getting a higher education, not seen since the early 1950s. Basically, over 90% of eligible black students not being able to go to college @2 Up 2 Down. @Mastamimd @Rhakim

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking in numbers. Numbers and progresd is everything. By not having enough housing and spots for freshman black students in HBCUs off the bat, we will have a MASSIVE deficit on black kids not getting a higher education, not seen since the early 1950s. Basically, over 90% of eligible black students not being able to go to college @2 Up 2 Down. @Mastamimd @Rhakim
Exactly and you got dummies in here He'ing and Hawing, and trying to point the blame at the left in an attempt to save face for the political ignorance they have been spewing since 2016

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Americans should take a look into the French , and actually riot for once.

Will never happen here.

As you seen with the French, they are all together on the subject, rioting in multiple cities and places. America isnt, and never will be, that together on anything, ESPECIALLY on racial issues.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Will never happen here.

As you seen with the French, they are all together on the subject, rioting in multiple cities and places. America isnt, and never will be, that together on anything, ESPECIALLY on racial issues.
Nah.

Those riots are more like the BLM protests.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
yup.