The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Shortsighted. Doctorates can't be earned through Google. This will greatly impact black men and women
The Information Age is coming to an end. Colleges have been on the decline for years.

All information is accessible. A guy graduating from a one of these schools will have the same knowledge base a someone who sat at their computer to learn the same thing.

We are entering an automated age. Everything will be done by AI of robots. Nobody will have to work. Money will be looked at completely different.

This will effect minorities in the short term but in the long term, say 20 years it becomes meaningless.

It’s basically at last call for white elites to get that tuition money form the idiots still dumb enough to pay their outdated institutions.

As far as jobs only hiring the small amount of people with these degrees. It’s most likely the last generation to even look at college as a means to a job.

In 100 years by 2120 college campuses will become giant public libraries.

All this is coming from a guy who graduated from a reputable school with an engineering degree. Most good college professors will tell you that, education in form of traditional schooling is a dying art.

Even some of my doctor friends tell me that the industry is becoming unionized.

Society is moving forward. Just like we moved forward after the industrial age, when public schools were invented.

The white mane institutions are falling to rubble before us.:blessed:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The Information Age is coming to an end. Colleges have been on the decline for years.

All information is accessible. A guy graduating from a one of these schools will have the same knowledge base a someone who sat at their computer to learn the same thing.

We are entering an automated age. Everything will be done by AI of robots. Nobody will have to work. Money will be looked at completely different.

This will effect minorities in the short term but in the long term, say 20 years it becomes meaningless.

It’s basically at last call for white elites to get that tuition money form the idiots still dumb enough to pay their outdated institutions.

As far as jobs only hiring the small amount of people with these degrees. It’s most likely the last generation to even look at college as a means to a job.

In 100 years by 2120 college campuses will become giant public libraries.

All this is coming from a guy who graduated from a reputable school with an engineering degree. Most good college professors will tell you that, education in form of traditional schooling is a dying art.

Even some of my doctor friends tell me that the industry is becoming unionized.

Society is moving forward. Just like we moved forward after the industrial age, when public schools were invented.

The white mane institutions are falling to rubble before us.:blessed:

You are delusional, you better pay attention to what's in front of you instead of making up fantasies

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I always believed things have to get worst before they get better. But how bad does it have to get before we collectively can focus on the things that matter?

Daps
Well this is bad they want to roll the dial back on this country regarding race
Clarence Thomas is a super c00n who benefitted more than anyone from AA but yet we are seeing race go unmentioned when applying for college
pathetic
the dial didn’t really move forward.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
These folks are dumb because every place wants a diverse student body. No universities want a 70% asian class. Lastly, this shyt gonna affect cacs pretty bad. They can't get in on their test scores alone. :mjlol:
That's what I'm wondering.

What will end up happening? Are these schools going to be filled to the brim with Asians now? Are all the top jobs going to be given to mostly Asians?

Or will these institutions adjust

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mindy Kaling’s brother: I faked being black to get into medical school

By Michael Pearson, CNN
Updated 1:03 PM EDT, Wed April 8, 2015

Vijay Chokal-Ingam says he changed his look to appear black, right, when he applied to medical school.

Vijay Chokal-Ingam says he changed his look to appear black, right, when he applied to medical school.
Courtesy Almost Black

STORY HIGHLIGHTS​

Vijay Chokal-Ingam says he pretended to be black to get into medical school
He says the experience showed him that affirmative action is a flawed system
CNN —
Actress Mindy Kaling’s brother says that he posed as a black man years ago to get into medical school and that the experience opened his eyes to what he calls the hypocrisy of affirmative action.

The revelation comes as Vijay Chokal-Ingam, who is of Indian descent, is pitching a book about his experiences as a “hard-partying college frat boy who discovered the seriousness and complexity of America’s racial problems while posing as a black man.
On his website, AlmostBlack.com, Chokal-Ingam says he hatched the plan in 1998 after realizing in college that his grades weren’t going to be good enough to get into med school as an Indian-American.

“So, I shaved my head, trimmed my long Indian eyelashes, and applied to medical school as a black man,” he wrote on the website. “My change in appearance was so startling that my own fraternity brothers didn’t recognize me at first.”
He says he joined an organization for black students and applied to schools using his middle name, JoJo.

That damn Napoleon.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will once those HBCUs start building better athletic facilities.

Lesbeehonest, it’s not the facilities breh.

It’s because the big colleges have the quote on quote better college atmosphere, girls, fraternities and parties, sports legacies and because we’ve seen these colleges marketed on movies, television and video games growing up. Nobody is going to play at the University of Idaho even if they had top notch facilities. It’s for the reasons I gave.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
HBCUs have been intentionally underfunded to the tune of 10's of billions of dollars.
True, but that's were our Black billionaires and other Black elites should come in. What's stopping them from putting up funds to help construct these these on-campus amenities? It's one thing to pay for over a 1000 tuitions, but funding the construction of a 'state of the art' facility? That should be doable as well

JNew

Superstar
Daps
You are delusional, you better pay attention to what's in front of you instead of making up fantasies

You just haven’t thought about it enough yet a still haven’t digested it.

Go look at the relevant data, colleges have been in decline for years. The gig is done people have learned that it’s nothing but a business that scrams young adults into thinking it’s the only way to live and be accountable.

The last few elections should let you know we’re we are headed as a society in America when characters like dr oz, football players, Kanye west and trump are running.

Americas education system has been dead.

Think about it colleges are on decline and now there denying minorities, lol. What do you thinks gonna happen?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@JNew if everything will be done by robots 20 years from now what careers do you recommend getting into now?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Lesbeehonest, it’s not the facilities breh.

It’s because the big colleges have the quote on quote better college atmosphere, girls, fraternities and parties, sports legacies and because we’ve seen these colleges marketed on movies, television and video games growing up. Nobody is going to play at the University of Idaho even if they had top notch facilities. It’s for the reasons I gave.
"The White Man's Ice is Colder" ?

JNew

Superstar
Daps
@JNew if everything will be done by robots 20 years from now what careers do you recommend getting into now?

Well not everything but we are moving towards a trades society. I doubt a robot will be able to fix a car engine anytime soon.

I would star with forgetting the word “career”.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Hypocritical, spineless piece of garbage :camby:

Their goofy asses know not to go after Legacy Admissions

Black people gotta get on code man…. I’m legit scared our people are racing towards permanent underclass status.