The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Gotta vote people. Especially if you are in a purple or red district. Gotta vote.

Ironically the lack of understanding in American civics is a what's costing us now.

We love to leave our destiny up to others.

Particularly others who hate us

Gotta change that

Pushing feminism and the belief that abortion would cure our ills definitely cost us in terms of population.

And I agree with women rights and abortion access.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Are you willing to admit that abortion curtailed the Black population growth? I don't think abortion should be banned but it's not the solution to our problems.

Yes and there arent any countries with a sizable Black population in proximity to mitigate slow pop growth whereas Hispanics have central and south america migrants coming over the border or legally immigrating.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

We both agree that we need more Black people in this country the problem wit Black immigrants is that unfortunately they bring tribalism and buy in to white suprematist views about Black Americans so many of them are neutralized when it comes to the Black struggle in this country.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its not a Black and white country anymore there are many more groups with divergent intetests. Does that mean obstacles cannot be overcome? No. But this is alarming and requires strategy and to say it's "light work" is wrong in my opinion nothing is "light work" about fighting for resources when other groups non-whites included are growing in population and influence.

My belief is that we need to become majorities in several states and control state governments.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Its not a Black and white country anymore there are many more groups with divergent intetests. Does that mean obstacles cannot be overcome? No. But this is alarming and requires strategy and to say it's "light work" is wrong in my opinion nothing is "light work" about fighting for resources when other groups non-whites included are growing in population and influence.
It's light work vs the klan.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
We both agree that we need more Black people in this country the problem wit Black immigrants is that unfortunately they bring tribalism and buy in to white suprematist views about Black Americans so many of them are neutralized when it comes to the Black struggle in this country.

We need to bridge the gap and culpable parties lthe immigrants on that type of time need to get educated on race in America so we can all work together.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
They’re strategically using white people to advance themselves. It probably won’t work the way they think it will, but that’s their thought process. Whites and Asians are using each other. If you look at that sub, they constantly say shire people are racist, and have their own version of Uncle Tom, Uncle Chan. Once they get out in the workforce, they realize what time it is.
They not advancing anything. If schools wanted more Asians at these schools they could have just accepted them.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

All those groups been here tho bro .And their interests are whatever WS tells it is, they think the Wm ice colder too. So our main hurdle still the same.
We ADOS we been fighting for our share, it don’t change nun bra . Everyone gang up on us when they get over here but fukk em and whoever down with them.
shii light work.

I respect your mind thinking for potential pitfalls in your post though

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

WOW....:bryan: the masks coming off with that tweet. asians getting on the shyt list now...

Lucky they got that AAPI hate crime bill we gonna see if that's gonna save them. :mjpls:

The unmitigated levels of fukkery that is happening in that twitter thread is legendary...:mjlol: holy shyt they turning against jews AND the asians...

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This makes too much sense for the withhold votes for tangibles nikkas on here

Honeslty I don't think many people are to blame. A majority of black folks voted Democrat.

Really what more could have been done? Maybe Hillary should have been more convincing to get more hispanic and white voters

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Pushing feminism and the belief that abortion would cure our ills definitely cost us in terms of population.

And I agree with women rights and abortion access.

Yes and there arent any countries with a sizable Black population in proximity to mitigate slow pop growth whereas Hispanics have central and south america migrants coming over the border or legally immigrating.

Y'all keep saying Black people, I'm telling ya'll Democrats gotta get more white votes. We ain't too far off population wise from Hispanics.

Y'all really think black folks ain't out voting? Even with zero abortions we ain't touching whites populace.

Democrats need another Obama.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Gotta vote people. Especially if you are in a purple or red district. Gotta vote.

Ironically the lack of understanding in American civics is a what's costing us now.

We love to leave our destiny up to others.

Particularly others who hate us

Gotta change that
nikkas come with every reason not to vote