The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Yup, cutting off their noses to spite their faces ass cacs wanted to end AA so bad cause their lil Cooper and Amy couldn’t get in that it’s now gon backfire on them when Sanjay and Lee Ning take even more spots
They not taking anybody spots.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I understand what affirmative action is on a surface level but don't totally understand how this will change institutions who want to do the right thing
So private companies like Google, Amazon etc can still have Diversity recruiting pipelines there is just no pressure on them to do so
And private universities like Harvard can still carve out space for black students under the guise of admitting "balanced candidates" by evaluating an array of factors in the application

Whether or not institutions continue to do that is another thing but theoretically "affirmative action" can still continue without the federal mandate (?)
Harvard is a private school but they also receive government funding as well. So technically they do fall under this.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
1. Majority of HBCU's rely on state funding.
2. I literally attended any HBCU
3. You still sound fukking naive
4. Your framing is literally shyt white supremacists say because the implication is that we're too stupid to attend PWI's (I also attended a PWI as well) but you do you.

Don't bother responding, I'm in no mood to argue with you galaxy brain morons today.

That's why Black Americans objective should be to take over state governments by becoming majorities.

That's our only politically viable strategy.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
1. Majority of HBCU's rely on state funding.
2. I literally attended any HBCU
3. You still sound fukking naive
4. Your framing is literally shyt white supremacists say because the implication is that we're too stupid to attend PWI's (I also attended a PWI as well) but you do you.

Don't bother responding, I'm in no mood to argue with you galaxy brain morons today.

1. Because alumni don't give back. Hence I mentioned funding. Somehow that went over your head.
  2. Given the fact above, who cares. It clearly doesn't make you an expert.
  3. You're just making empty statements.
  4. If you think PWIs are gonna bring in more Black people after this ruling, then you have greater faith in the system than most of us do. But history says otherwise.
The idea that people are still depending on integration to solve all their problems is a problem in and of itself. It likes you've learned nothing from history. Especially sad, since you claim to have went to an HBCU.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don’t see how AA stands. I mean, it is literally race-based discrimination. I understand the push for it, but at the end of the day it is race-based discrimination which is unconstitutional.

did you study statistics to an advanced level creh/breh?

Student loans have a stronger chance of passing because that power was vested in the President by Congress via the Emergencies Act or whatever it was called.