"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
microsoft just didn't show me anything that made me wanna go out and cop a xb1

granted sony hasn't shown me anything to make me cop a ps4 either, i aint touchin any next gen consoles until they give me a reason to :yeshrug: realistic graphics dont do shyt for me

What kinda game you looking for?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: she stay making jokes bout her self, downing her self in a room full of cacs is lowkey c00n behavior :sas2:

y'all be reaching sometimes, its not c00nish about her jokes. She's not a gamer so she makes jokes to kill time. If anything she's out shining them cacs and they don't care for it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What kinda game you looking for?
im EXTREMELY burnt out on shooters (except for rainbox 6 :ohlawd:) and majority of open world games like gta, AC, and skyrim :smhcraig: shyt is oversaturated

right now i just want games that play like games :noah: the perfect mixture of platforming, goofy characters, a specific art style, basically just shyt leaning more towards being "game-y" as opposed to these virtual movies all these studios tryna force on us now :stopitslime: fukk the quick time event shyt, the first person shooters, the dumbass first person RPG's where you're basically just two floating hands :scusthov: im off all of those :camby:

sunset overdrive got me feelin some type of way :nowhew: fff15 and kh3 prolly gon be a first day cop, as long as square enix dont fukk em up :upsetfavre:

that witcher shyt looks aight :ehh: but im getting skyrim vibes from it :patrice: never played the series tho so im not gonna judge it too quickly :ehh:

basically im a picky ass nikka, mix that with most of these studios basically copying/pasting the same games with slightly upgraded graphics :manny: you can see why im coming off as kind of salty towards everything that's been announced so far

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
im EXTREMELY burnt out on shooters (except for rainbox 6 :ohlawd:) and majority of open world games like gta, AC, and skyrim :smhcraig: shyt is oversaturated

right now i just want games that play like games :noah: the perfect mixture of platforming, goofy characters, a specific art style, basically just shyt leaning more towards being "game-y" as opposed to these virtual movies all these studios tryna force on us now :stopitslime: fukk the quick time event shyt, the first person shooters, the dumbass first person RPG's where you're basically just two floating hands :scusthov: im off all of those :camby:

sunset overdrive got me feelin some type of way :nowhew: fff15 and kh3 prolly gon be a first day cop, as long as square enix dont fukk em up :upsetfavre:

that witcher shyt looks aight :ehh: but im getting skyrim vibes from it :patrice: never played the series tho so im not gonna judge it too quickly :ehh:

basically im a picky ass nikka, mix that with most of these studios basically copying/pasting the same games with slightly upgraded graphics :manny: you can see why im coming off as kind of salty towards everything that's been announced so far
:whoa: that wall of text is intimidating breh

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't know I was just expecting more.....Phantom Dust looked good. But outside of that...Ubisoft's conference was more exciting..I don't know it just seemed bland..Does that make any sense?

Zero sense fam. UBISOFT had a better conference? :rudy: Microsoft had a great conference, probably the best they've had in a minute

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
y'all be reaching sometimes, its not c00nish about her jokes. She's not a gamer so she makes jokes to kill time. If anything she's out shining them cacs and they don't care for it
:yeshrug: from her on mouth she is a gamer and loves games, she dont need to do all that other shyt tho, plus she does a great also imo, besides the clownin herself

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Regardless of what Sony does, I see I'm going to be a dual-console owner for a gen on purpose since PSX and N64 :whew:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't get that vibe from her, perhaps im wrong. Still she was doing a good job with commentary, kept trying to talk over her and shyt.

I remember back during the early years of G4tv, she fukked with the OG Xbox heavy. Which probably doesn't mean much to some but.:yeshrug: