Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Watch Sony and Naughty Gawds be like
vince.gif

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I like the direction Ubi Soft going, division watchdogs assassin creed.

word I never got into assassins creed I think it's mad overrated. watchdogs is pretty fukking dope though...the destructible environment in rainbow 6 looked bananas.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn my gaming has fallen off so hard. i dont even get excited by any of these cgi trailers they need a new rule that if you aint showin gameplay with like an actual controller and shyt in your hand gtfo.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i really wish nintendo would have just dropped the video today. its already recorded.

but they must have wanted a day to themselves. i want another Golden Sun on my 3ds so bad :to:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So :lupe: I heard M$ went weak sauce.

Sony coming in with the bombs :wow:

Microsoft had games but almost every single title was leaked out a month ago. It wasn't bad tho, just kinda :ehh:.

EA had nothing but sports games and games that are clearly too early to show and will probably be released in 2016. Easily the weakest shown so far. :smh:

Ubisoft was pretty much like every other Ubisoft conference over the past 3 years, started with FC4, Assassins Creed in the middle, bullshyt fluff in between and then closed off with a surprise game at the end, which was Rainbow Six Siege and it looks.:ohlawd:

Sony's conference looking like it's gonna take it as long as there's no bull in between.:lupe:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Microsoft had games but almost every single title was leaked out a month ago. It wasn't bad tho, just kinda :ehh:.

EA had nothing but sports games and games that are clearly too early to show and will probably be released in 2016. Easily the weakest shown so far. :smh:

Ubisoft was pretty much like every other Ubisoft conference over the past 3 years, started with FC4, Assassins Creed in the middle, bullshyt fluff in between and then closed off with a surprise game at the end, which was Rainbow Six Siege and it looks.:ohlawd:

Sony's conference looking like it's gonna take it as long as there's no bull in between.:lupe:

I had a feeling the Microsoft conference was going to be weak because they had no where to go but up since that last conference. I think Ubisoft did a good job this year...that Assassin's Creed looks damn good and that Rainbox Six...wow... Sony better bring the PAIN.