"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Don't understand how Microsoft had a "week" confrence.

They showed a bunch of games, something for everybody.

What were y'all expecting?

I don't know I was just expecting more.....Phantom Dust looked good. But outside of that...Ubisoft's conference was more exciting..I don't know it just seemed bland..Does that make any sense?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
a Wii u exclusive is coming from Ubisoft. not Rayman

if it ever sells enough to justify it:sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know I was just expecting more.....Phantom Dust looked good. But outside of that...Ubisoft's conference was more exciting..I don't know it just seemed bland..Does that make any sense?

Guess i just disagree. I saw plenty of stuff I wanted to play at the Xbox confrence. I turned the ubisoft conference the fukk off. But I did just see that rainbow six trailer, and that shyt looks amazing.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
No. Being a blind fanboy never makes sense.

Oh here you go. I did say I liked some shyt from their conference damn!! lol shyt it was better than last years and Phantom Dust looked great. Things are looking up for Microsoft. But it was bland to me...compared to Ubisoft's conference sans that dancing game.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
microsoft just didn't show me anything that made me wanna go out and cop a xb1

granted sony hasn't shown me anything to make me cop a ps4 either, i aint touchin any next gen consoles until they give me a reason to :yeshrug: realistic graphics dont do shyt for me