"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: I told you nikkas Microsoft blew it's load last year. This MS E3 conference didn't live up to how Phil Spencer & the gaming media was hyping it up to be. They made it seem like MS was gonna be showing new AAA exclusive reveals NON-STOP!!. It ended up just being mostly multiplat games & exclusives that were announced & shown last year.

:lolbron::mjlol: Where was the big 3rd-party exclusive that everyone was making a big deal about??!!!! I knew NO 3rd-party publisher would be stupid enough to give the Xbox1 a AAA exclusive again.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's with people being disappointed cause the show leaked and they knew what it was gonna be?...so what you knew what the show was gonna be...it's more important to see those shyts in action....

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Was following the Microsoft conference via the engaged livefeed here at work. Couldn't watch the video. From what I saw, the biggest news was remastered halo and Killer Instinct?

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I'm gonna call it now...We'll see playstation home announced tonight as well. I know everyone clowns it (including me) but its been very profitable for Sony. They've got the casuals in hand and now they're gonna bank some more.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm gonna call it now...We'll see playstation home announced tonight as well. I know everyone clowns it (including me) but its been very profitable for Sony. They've got the casuals in hand and now they're gonna bank some more.

Playstation Holmes?! :mjlol:

Nobody likes that shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling Sony is gonna announce their VR tech

if they do then they easily win e3...not with uncharted or last of us rehashes :huhldup:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I have a ps2, ps3, and ps4 and those games do nothing for me

I need some new stuff from sony

last of us stans get mad when people bad mouth their game :mjlol:

I've never played Last of Us :manny: So I can't stan it yet.