"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
As a PS4 owner, I'm going to go ahead and say now that I'm expecting to be disappointed with Sony's conference tonight.

There's no way Sony will be able to live up to last years conference. Too much fell into their lap last year.

Ronald

Daps
Sony will top this shyt easily for me

if they just show The Last Guardian :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6/10 show

Too many CG trailers and not enough surprises.

No Halo 5 gameplay:dahell:. It was revealed a year ago and still no gameplay:camby:

343 is a trash developer and they were still doing halo 4 maps when last year during e3

I doubt they got started on halo 5 until late last year or early this year...they are probably on the concept art stage still

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
As a PS4 owner, I'm going to go ahead and say now that I'm expecting to be disappointed with Sony's conference tonight.

There's no way Sony will be able to live up to last years conference. Too much fell into their lap last year.
I don't think they can be any worse than this one.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, almost nothing can top last year. That shyt was masterful trolling/victory lapping.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Decent conference. Great for Halo fans, good for existing owners as well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:what: Uncharted 4 only needs to be shown and that'll be it. All the trash shown at M$'s conference was third party bullshyt.

Sony>>>>>>>>>M$.

Fukk M$ for not having a new Conker, Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Sonic and exclusive good games.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

Gimme a new Devil May Cry, show me that new Binding of Isaac, and give me a few surprises and I'll be happy.