"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know sony is gonna come with Uncharted Linear ass 4 and that Last of us visual novel ps4 version

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
xabIEeQ.png

2442057-1627833308-mj-la.gif

I didn't know my pic was getting used by the coli like that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thoughts

Asscreed and COD trailers made me realize just how done I am with those franchises. Two of my favorites from last gen, those trailers did absolutely nothing for me.

Forza Horizion :banderas: nuff said.

Sunset overdrive. If I didn't know better I'd think I was looking at a Dreamcast 2014 game :ohlawd:

The division. I like the A.I. They seemed to react like humans fighting for their lives instead of just bullet sponges like most games.

Conker in project spark:beli: should have just left him alone, really not interested in some half assed fan made stuff, unless they really make a full fledged game using the spark engine.

Fable legends. Game looks amazing. Combat looks to be fixed. Interested in seeing how the game will play out, hopefully there will be a proper story mode instead of just co-op battles.

Halo collection. TAKE MY MONEY :feedme:

Phantom dust. Never played the original. Trailer gave me final fantasy vibes, will keep my eye on this one.

Platinum games: Scalebound. :ehh: I like dragons, I like platinum games. Can't wait to see it in action.

Crackdown. Original creators working on it, cool trailer, need to see more :manny:

Some of those indie games looked cool. The first one they showed with the bunny rabbit, and the follow up to limbo were standouts for me.

I know they said they wouldn't be there but no Quantum Break :to: also thought more would have been said about KI season 2. At least TJ combo is in :blessed:

I wanna smash Abbie Heppie :takedat:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Looks like I didn't miss much most the trailers were CGI with no gameplay and the rumors were true about the platinum games exclusive:noah:a nikka aint trying buy that bullshyt console.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think sony's conference will go like this:

1/3 will be them talking numbers about sales (something ms didn't do for the first time in a long time)
1/3 will be vr, playstation now, vita, and ps3 games/info
1/3 will be ps4 games

...they do that, I'm good...