The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Stop with this silly shyt

"Light years" dont exist

Theyre a function of heliocentric theory, which i have disproved multiple times with a single question that literally none of you have been able to answer in literally any thread that ive posted it in
A Light year is the distance light travels in a year, it has nothing to do with Heliocentric theory

a unit of astronomical distance equivalent to the distance that light travels in one year, which is 9.4607 × 1012 km (nearly 6 trillion miles).

Also if you've disproved Heliocentric Theory why are you not famous, why are you here arguing it on a message board.
:usure:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
A Light year is the distance light travels in a year, it has nothing to do with Heliocentric theory

a unit of astronomical distance equivalent to the distance that light travels in one year, which is 9.4607 × 1012 km (nearly 6 trillion miles).

Also if you've disproved Heliocentric Theory why are you not famous, why are you here arguing it on a message board.
He's probably on here to work out the kinks in his thesis :deadmanny:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If the Sun is close to the Earth and not 93 million miles away, how come the higher you get in the sky during the day, the lower the temperature gets?

full

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If the Sun is close to the Earth and not 93 million miles away, how come the higher you get in the sky during the day, the lower the temperature gets?

full
Because the sun is a hologram and holograms can't generate heat. Air temperatures on the surface are due to all of the human activity. Why you think the ice age ended? More humans, more activity :stopitslime:
If gravity is 'just a theory and hasn't been proven to exist', why do things fall down instead of sideways/up/hover in-place when released?

full
The earth is accelerating upward through space pushing everything back down and keeping the earth flat :stopitslime:. We aren't allowed to leave this planet, otherwise when a person jumped they would fly right into the sun hologram and THEY don't want to break the illusion.

It's a legitimate chore to come up with these crackpot theories :snoop:. I had to spend way too much mental energy to type out that foolishness. That explains why they can't understand simple concepts
full

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You really are an idiot.

I have never traveled 1000 miles an hour... but I know how much distance would be covered if I did

How else should we convey large distances between objects in space reasonably?
1000mph distances can be measured here on earth

A "light year" cannot be

So you know for sure that these objects in "space" exist ?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

The bold is gibberish

The only reason that a "light year" exists is because heliocentric theory THEORIZES that there are solid objects with mass in "outer space" that can be travelled to and they utilize the "light year" to attempt to confuse you into believing that those inconceivably large distances are a real thing when they are not

A light year is a function of heliocentric theory period

Theres no other explanation of our reality that makes the retarded speculation that the sun is 100,000,000 miles away(it most definitely is not) and THAT retarded concept of heliocentric theory is why a "light year" exists

Why should i be famous for disproving heliocentric theory? Plenty of people before me have done so many MANY times, people like you are emotionally/religiously attached to the idea

You would have to be deprogrammed for before tou could even begin to accept the idea that heliocentrism is a satanic masonic construction

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because the sun is a hologram and holograms can't generate heat. Air temperatures on the surface are due to all of the human activity. Why you think the ice age ended? More humans, more activity :stopitslime:

The earth is accelerating upward through space pushing everything back down and keeping the earth flat :stopitslime:. We aren't allowed to leave this planet, otherwise when a person jumped they would fly right into the sun hologram and THEY don't want to break the illusion.

It's a legitimate chore to come up with these crackpot theories :snoop:. I had to spend way too much mental energy to type out that foolishness. That explains why they can't understand simple concepts
full
Did you just make this up?

What does any of this have to do with this thread?

Are you just fishing for attention or something? Because thats a feminine trait:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ita so funny how yall cling to this idea of heliocentrism

Its also funny how yall conveniently like to ignore the fact that the same people that created and push the idea of heliocentric theory, also created and push the idea of evolutionary theory

And if one believes in evolutionary theory, then one ALSO believes in the genetic inferiority of the african to the european, since thats a FUNDAMENTAL concept of evolutionary theory

And if one believes in heliocentric theory, one also believes in evolutionary theory, as, once again, one is a FUNDAMENTAL concept of the other

So im really curious why so many so-called black people on here believe that the african is genetically inferior to the european??

Hopefully one of yall can provide a logical explanation for this

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
The bold is gibberish

The only reason that a "light year" exists is because heliocentric theory THEORIZES that there are solid objects with mass in "outer space" that can be travelled to and they utilize the "light year" to attempt to confuse you into believing that those inconceivably large distances are a real thing when they are not

What are the other planets then?