The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'd ask you the same thing :sas1:
Except there are hundreds of posts of mine across many MANY flat earth threads that explain in detail why and how heliocentric theory is nonsense

Whereas you came in here and posted a bunch of sassy sarcastic gibberish for no reason other than to be seen...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why doesn't a Flat Earth model exist that can simultaneously explain the seasons, lunar/solar eclipses, the Coriolis Effect, and the day/night cycle?

full
There is a model. It's all around the world if you look for it.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If the Sun is close to the Earth and not 93 million miles away, how come the higher you get in the sky during the day, the lower the temperature gets?

full

Heat coming from the sun doesnt radiate from earth at that altitude. That's why in places like Vegas, it can be 100 degrees in the city, yet the mountain tops are covered in snow.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
A perpetual lame.

Should be focusing on doing disaster recovery for you and your oblong headed ass pops hairline or actually working to get out of that rathole you call a home, faggit.

My my my, somebody’s rather angry today. :picard:

What happened, your imaginary cop friends don’t wanna play with you anymore, Mr Boot licker? :russ: :dead:

#TCC was your only hope at having friends and when that fell apart, so did you :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, the final claim by the Flat Earth Kobe-stanning Pedophile was that multiple daily plane flights in major airports don't even exist.

Do you even begin to realize how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy? Everyone who works for those airlines would have to know. Plus everyone who works in those airports. Plus everyone who works in those booking companies. Anyone else who flies in or out of those airports regularly. There would be literally hundreds of thousands of people by now who would know whether those flights existed or not, because a daily flight that supposedly is getting canceled literally every single time is the most obvious shyt possible.

And those flights are flying out of Australia and New Zealand and multiple South American countries. So according to Flat Earthers, hundreds of thousands of regular people in Australia and New Zealand and Chine and Argentina and Brazil are all in on the conspiracy.

Can any of them really be dumb enough to keep going at that point?

At almost every university around the world Ancient Egypt is taught to students as a non-black civilization. Multi-million dollar movies and documentaries are made every couple of years on it and the Ancient Egyptians are depicted as being white or arab. This happens eventhough every source we have from antiquity on the race of the Ancient Egyptians describes them as black. As well as every statue and monument we have from Ancient Egypt which depicts the Ancient Egyptians as having a black phenotype. And yet almost every white academic seems to go along with the idea Ancient Egypt was non-black even though all the evidence says otherwise. So is it your argument that Ancient Egypt being depicted as a non-black civilization is impossible because of how many people have to be involved in the conspiracy?

Your whole argument is fallacious. The amount of people involved in a lie doesn't make the lie impossible. It just means humans are easy to fool and control. We live in a society where its easy to brainwash people with propaganda. So much so that people will willingly believe lies before accepting the obvious truth. There are many things about our world where vast conspiracies exist and thousands (if not millions) of people willingly accept them even though they are not true. Religion being the most profound. So please save me with this pathetic argument.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

how does the sun emit heat? what is it made of?