The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gravity is totally unnecessary. Everything we see and experience on Earth can be explained by density and buoyancy.

They made up gravity to explain how things can stick on the bottom of a ball. If the Earth isn't a ball then gravity becomes totally unnecessary. We have an objective up and an objective down and thus there is no need to make up an invisible force that keeps our legs glued to the surface of a ball.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The

The sun being 400x larger than the moon, but also 400x farther away is the intergalactic hole-in-one, the hook shot from the opposite end of the court, the home run through your car window into your coffee cup. According to the odds, it is the most spectacular coincidence in the history of the universe. Or, simply, it is an outrageous lie.

The fact that two celestial objects line up so perfectly in the sky in order to be viewed by humanity, is the simplest sign of design imaginable. Yes delusions persist.

A black horse and a white horse stand next to one another, on a distant hill. Please convince me that the white horse is ten times as large, but also ten times as far away.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

GREAT POST. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the most logical answer we dont know, i still find it:mjlol:that supposed Black people actually get mad when you question cac scientist like cacs have never lied before and are trustworthy.:russ:

That's cause most of these allegedly black posters are really white and just pretending to be black online.

Threads like this always exposes them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
turns out they supposedly already went around the sun twice
yet they have provided no real photos, no evidence....nothing
Parker Solar Probe Completes Second Close Approach to the Sun – Parker Solar Probe

this is the kind of CGI bullshyt, they are posting on their own website :deadmanny:

how can brehs really believe this? :mjlol:

:ohhh: now that I think about it, we've never actually seen a real image of the Sun from space.

You would think with all the probes we allegedly have in space, they would have one of them take a picture of the Sun that wasn't CGI.

Its crazy how much we're being lied to by NASA.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
frM78Sw.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Gravity is totally unnecessary. Everything we see and experience on Earth can be explained by density and buoyancy.

They made up gravity to explain how things can stick on the bottom of a ball. If the Earth isn't a ball then gravity becomes totally unnecessary. We have an objective up and an objective down and thus there is no need to make up an invisible force that keeps our legs glued to the surface of a ball.

So not only is the Earth flat, but the universe is flat as well? And the stars you see in America you can't see in Australia or Antartica. Why is that?

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Speaking of "space" I saw this video and got a little melancholy that I wouldn't be around to see how this shyt really ends. Some say we'll go out in a whimper but I want to believe in the "Big Crunch".

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So not only is the Earth flat, but the universe is flat as well? And the stars you see in America you can't see in Australia or Antartica. Why is that?

Our reality is a computer simulation. The world we inhabit is on a flat plane. The rest of the universe doesn't really exist. Its simply a projection. The reason we see different stars is just part of the program.