The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
My stance is we...I mean WE...don't know either way. All we can do is take second hand information from someone.
This is the most logical answer we dont know, i still find it:mjlol:that supposed Black people actually get mad when you question cac scientist like cacs have never lied before and are trustworthy.:russ:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The amount of ignorance in the past 24 hours :picard::wow::mjlol:

But this one...

lol nobody's been to the sun to measure it, honestly NASA couldn't find the sun, and neither has any other scientists. If they could actually find the sun they could send a probe an tell you when the probe burned up or went offline. People treat researchers and scienetists like prophets. They put belief in their work trusting what they're told just because men put on white coats and conduct the same processes over and over and take notes of the results. MOST people have not SEEN the results but htey put FAITH in somebody elses words and work. If that isn't also a 'religion' then 'religion' doesn't exist.

What does this even mean? How could NASA not find the Sun? :mindblown:

And the hilarious thing about this is NASA has a probe getting as close as it can to the Sun right this moment :mjgrin:

Parker Solar Probe - Wikipedia

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

But this one...

And the hilarious thing this about this is NASA has a probe getting as close as it can to the Sun right this moment :mjgrin:

turns out they supposedly already went around the sun twice
yet they have provided no real photos, no evidence....nothing
Parker Solar Probe Completes Second Close Approach to the Sun – Parker Solar Probe

this is the kind of CGI bullshyt, they are posting on their own website :deadmanny:

how can brehs really believe this? :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This thread is amazing

VAhTWJp_zpsidwwqpfo.png

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

But this one...

And the hilarious thing this about this is NASA has a probe getting as close as it can to the Sun right this moment :mjgrin:

There's actually another nasa satellite that sits on a Lagrange point "near" the sun and all it does is watch for solar flares. I can't think of the name of it right now because I'm lit but I'll give you the name of it when I roll into work tomorrow.

So basically when I saw that post I just had to walk on like them girls did to pharcyde.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

But this one...

And the hilarious thing about this is NASA has a probe getting as close as it can to the Sun right this moment :mjgrin:

A random squirrel on Earth can find the sun but NASA can't

:deadrose:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the sun was that far, you could not see it. Believe in simulated phenomena brehs.

this is pseudo science....

the actual truth:

the sun has a diameter of 32 miles and is located approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the Earth, as per the latest flat earth models

I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.
:russ: