The Stupidity of WCW

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Way way way too much carny fukkery. Could only get past the 2nd post. Give a bunch of drug addled rednecks NSA money when a billionaire brehs!!!:dame:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been reading through the TNA page...good lord, how did they survive the early years of booking with Russo/Dutch.

I'm gonna do the TNA thread so i can add videos and pics to coincide with the fukkery

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
TNA had not one, but two terrible penis-related gimmicks:
  • Richard and Rod, The Johnsons, were literally a pair of wrestling cocks managed by Mortimer Plumtree.
  • The Hot Shots -- future Raven follower Cassidy Riley and future "Natural" Chase Stevens in their first TNA appearances -- wrestled with giant bulges in their pants (i.e. tubesocks jammed into their tights). They cut a promo that consisted of three brief lines ("We're pricks. We are proud. And we are protruding!") and grabbing their 'dikks' afterwards.
  • The first month of weekly PPVs featured a midget match on nearly every show. The short-lived midget division included Puppet, a psychotic dwarf who threatened to kill other midgets and once masturbated in a trash can before asking backstage interviewer Goldylocks if she wanted some of his "porridge"; Meatball, an obese midget; and Teo, an "extreme" midget who once tried to force his way onto one of the cagedancers.
:deadmanny: