The Stupidity of WCW

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I loved any and all wrestling during the 90s, altho I will admit that both the E and WCW had some things that were difficult to watch. Going back to catch WCW shows on the Network, the terrible finishes on every show just killed me. Outside of maybe the crusierweight divison, the finishes were downright terrible.... even going back to the early 90s. Run back the finish of the Sting/Black Scorpion match in the cage, did it really even end? Randoms just jumped in the ring, and nothing was solved. Flair was exposed, but never really had his face shown :trash:
Breh I’ve never watched anything other than the E as I was still young af during the Monday night wars. Didn’t start watching until 2002 really. Going back and watching it now on WWE Network is :mjlol: the in ring work on the main stars were lacking, to be frank

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
• Years previous we came close to seeing WWF champion Hulk Hogan vs WCW Champion Ric Flair. It never happened. The first WWF Champion vs WCW Champion match took place in September 2001....between Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. The most historically significant wrestling match umaginable in North America was fought by two WWE guys.
This shyt pissed me off so damn much....the InVasion storyline could’ve been so much fukking better

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
No matter how many times I read this I never get tired of it. This one legit made me LOL

• Scott Steiner went on a bit of a rampage and made several unscripted comments, such as calling Ric Flair an "ass kicking, butt-sucking *******" on national television and badmouthing the company. The trouble was nobody dared to tell him to stop because at the time he had a notoriously short temper and everyone backstage was scared of him. The only person to stand up for himself was DDP, who got into a fight backstage with Steiner. Steiner took him down, punched him several times in the eye and DDP and Kevin Nash left in fear. They claimed they would be back when "there was new management". Steiner's punishment? None.

The Kevin nash part got a chuckle out of me :mjgrin: