The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How am I hating breh, statically you can't deny Bron, he did his thing, but in my opinion Kyrie showed mor heart especially with that dagger 3 when everyone else on botht teams were bricking shots for 3 mn straight :laugh:
:stopitslime: Aight skip bayless apparently we winning finals mvps because of heart now smh.

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
Kyrie been my favorite player since he came out of Duke. (Jabari coming next:jawalrus:) His play didn't surprise me at all, because if you watched him pre-bron return, you'd know what he can do. He was outstanding, and I can understand the argument for him to win FMVP, because his impact was larger than the numbers will show. :jbhmm:I wouldn't say he deserves it more than Bron though, but I understand the conversation. The real MVP of the series is Draymond Green dumb ass:lolbron:. The series ended when he called Bron a bytch. That exchange awoke savage Bron, and he put they whole squad on the Summer Jam screen. Be a role player and talk shyt to superstars brehs:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have better stats in EVERY SINGLE BLUDCLARRT CATEGORY than anybody on both teams and then supposedly NOT be the FMVP brehs :mjlol:

Kyrie hit the biggest shot of the series.

Plus he brought them back in that 3rd quarter while Bron was missing.

Kyrie may not be finals mvp cause over 7 games Bron was better.

But he was the key in game 7.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
youre from the UK and you got cheated on by a white woman. you know how weak of a n*gga you have to be to get disrespected by a white chick?

what can you tell me about basketball f*ck boy? you not even a real man. :mjlol:
Ouch
:deadmanny:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
And thats my point

Curry was the UNANIMOUS mvp, something weve never seen

Kyrie turned him into a liability. That had nothing to do with bron, that was all kyrie

If curry plays like himself this series is over in 4 or 5

How does kyrie not get credit for that when iggy won finals mvp for the same thing?

And kyrie carried the offense when they needed buckets in every win except for one

Kyrie for mvp is a very valid argument
Game 5 Lebron and kyrie was trading getting buckets. Game 6 it was Lebron in the 4th. Game 3 it was just a onslaught and everybody was hittin.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Kyrie gained my respect this series as the best combo guard in the league.. He sonned Steph..

But LeBron was more dominate in more aspects of the game.. He's the first player in the history of the league to lead all players in the top 5 statistical categories..

Not Mike, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Kobe, West or Duncan ever did this in ANY playoff series.. His Finals performance is literally in a class of its own..

Kyrie was an excellent co-pilot but the "streets" need to spend more time in a classroom..