The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
LeBron scored less than he did Last year when he blew a 2-1 lead against these same GS Warriors. What ws different about this Cavs team? A healthy Kyrie Irving giving Steph Curry that work! Therefore Kyrie = MVP! It's that simple.
So many posters with zero common sense.

Basketball is a team sport. You can't win 1 on 5, though Lebron came close last season. As soon as he had another running mate to contribute, that was the difference. That doesn't mean Lebron was not still BY FAR the biggest factor carrying the team. Once again, he scored or assisted on over half of all Cleveland's points, was a defensive beast and led every statistical category. There is no argument against this.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
So many posters with zero common sense.

Basketball is a team sport. You can't win 1 on 5, though Lebron came close last season. As soon as he had another running mate to contribute, that was the difference. That doesn't mean Lebron was not still BY FAR the biggest factor carrying the team. Once again, he scored or assisted on over half of all Cleveland's points, was a defensive beast and led every statistical category. There is no argument against this.
He did the same last season and lost! Everybodt said he needed help, he got help and won. Kyrie hit the GW shot. LeBron was bricking shots in the paints for 5 minutes, while GS was bricking 3's. Kyrie was MVP. He tired out the league MVP. He made the league MVP second guess himself, not LeBron.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Let it go my nikkas

LeBron is the finals MVP and nothing yall nikkas saying will change that

getty-images-541557796.jpg

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He did the same last season and lost! Everybodt said he needed help, he got help and won. Kyrie hit the GW shot. LeBron was bricking shots in the paints for 5 minutes, while GS was bricking 3's. Kyrie was MVP. He tired out the league MVP. He made the league MVP second guess himself, not LeBron.
Yeah...you simple alright. No mention about defense.

Y'all dudes are empty headed

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Yeah...you simple alright. No mention about defense.

Y'all dudes are empty headed
What defense? LeBron ain't lock nobody down. GS missed like 5 open three's in the final 4 minutes. Steph Curry trying to dance on K. Love. Yeah, LeBron blocked Iggy, but LeBron was getting D'd up crazy missing like 5 shots right in front the rim.

NYC Rebel

Daps
What defense? LeBron ain't lock nobody down. GS missed like 5 open three's in the final 4 minutes. Steph Curry trying to dance on K. Love. Yeah, LeBron blocked Iggy, but LeBron was getting D'd up crazy missing like 5 shots right in front the rim.
So now Lebron didn't play good defense this series because of this contrived "lockdown."

:heh:anything to say "defense don't count" because you know it can't count for Kyrie.

Dudes are hilarious

Daps
Reppin
NULL
guys who REALLY know the game understand numbers aint everything

kyrie delivered this victory

actually kerr delivered the victory

Lebron delivered the victory with making the free throw so it was 4 point game instead of 3, which demoralized their hopes of winning.

Kryie didn't lock Steph down either, nikka was broke as fukk the whole series missing open looks and shots he would normal make. Tristan Thompson gave him more problems on the switch offs more than anything.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
So now Lebron didn't play good defense this series because of this contrived "lockdown."

:heh:anything to say "defense don't count" because you know it can't count for Kyrie.

Dudes are hilarious
LeBron's man was who? Tell me. Draymond who dropped 35? Who? What scorer was LeBron assigned to.

NYC Rebel

Daps
LeBron's man was who? Tell me. Draymond who dropped 35? Who? What scorer was LeBron assigned to.
Lebron man was who? What point are you proving other than going to hard to discount what he did defensively leading both teams in steals and block shots?

:heh:

Just say "fukk defense...because I can't use it to big up Kyrie."

Lame

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lebron delivered the victory with making the free throw so it was 4 point game instead of 3, which demoralized their hopes of winning.

Kryie didn't lock Steph down either, nikka was broke as fukk the whole series missing open looks and shots he would normal make. Tristan Thompson gave him more problems on the switch offs more than anything.

going 1-2 from the ft line when gs had to foul was bigger than hitting the 3 when the game was tied?

:mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yes you fukking moron, the free throws iced the game, making it from a one possession game to a two possession game which made GSW desperate, and fold under the pressure.

you might be the dumbest person on the coli

1>3

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you might be the dumbest person on the coli

1>3

What did I say that wasn't correct

you lack a clear understanding on basketball.

If Lebron missed both free throws and Golden State hit a 3, the game goes to over time.

The fact he made the free throw iced the game, even if they made the 3, the cavs still would've won.

Why can't your dumb ass understand.

Also one shot doesn't win a game, I guess Robert Horry got Kobe and Shaq a ring for the lakers

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
LeBron had the emptiest dominating stats I've ever seen. Watching the game live, it felt like Kyrie was the one shifting momentum every time he scored. Everytime Golden State was up 2 or 3 points and about to take off, it was Kyrie who came back with a jumper or crazy ass crossover and layup. I hated that nikka :martin:

The soul crushing plays from Lebron was that run down block on Igoudala and the trash talk block on Steph. Hit a couple threes. That alley to Tristan Thompson was major too. Lebron did his thing. I just feel like Kyrie's shots came at the right time over and over.........and over :martin: whereas Lebron's came out in big bursts and then he'd disappear for long stretches.