The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bron led in EVERYTHING, but Kyrie carried them? :what: and i like Kyrie more then Bron...

and KD said Kyrie & Bron should be CO-MVP not just one @houston911 foh:camby:
Kyrie carried them when No one could score, including the final moments of game 7. Kyrie even played well when the cavs lost. Granted this team wins or loses depending on bron's play, but Kyrie was way more consistent.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Kyrie was great but Lebron had one of the best Finals performances of ALL TIME :yeshrug:

Led both teams in every major statistical category. Scored or assisted on over 50% of Cleveland's points in the series. :mindblown:

Come on now, thats some Kareem, Wilt, Oscar type legend shyt.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Kyrie carried them when No one could score, including the final moments of game 7. Kyrie even played well when the cavs lost. Granted this team wins or loses depending on bron's play, but Kyrie was way more consistent.
you talking one fukking game.. this isn't a game MVP dikkhead.. :what: and Kyrie first 2 games weren't that good.. that's what's wrong with you nikkas man ONLY THINK ABOUT SCORING... Bron gave you pts, rebs, asts, stls & blks oh and he led both teams in those categories but Kyrie should be MVP...:skip:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
you talking one fukking game.. this isn't a game MVP dikkhead.. :what: and Kyrie first 2 games weren't that good.. that's what's wrong with you nikkas man ONLY THINK ABOUT SCORING... Bron gave you pts, rebs, asts, stls & blks oh and he led both teams in those categories but Kyrie should be MVP...:skip:
No you dumbfukk, I'm talking about THE ENTIRE SERIES. Kyrie carried them plenty of times throughout the series, even in losses. (Kyrie's 34 pt performance in game 4 especially comes to mind).

And just because i think Kyrie deserved the MVP, it doesn't take anything away from Bron's play. Bron is and will always be the consummate superstar in my book. But then again, everyone is entitled to their opinion, so calm the fukk down idiot. What goes on in my head shouldn't make you this upset.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie was keeping them in the game offensively at times when GS would go on those runs.

I actually kinda agree with KD here. They were both impactful as hell.

Lebron had the block before the play where Kyrie hit the 3. If GS even makes that basket to go up 2, Cleveland's chances are lessened because there was so little time left in the game.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
No you dumbfukk, I'm talking about THE ENTIRE SERIES. Kyrie carried them plenty of times throughout the series, even in losses. (Kyrie's 34 pt performance in game 4 especially comes to mind).

And just because i think Kyrie deserved the MVP, it doesn't take anything away from Bron's play. Bron is and will always be the consummate superstar in my book. But then again, everyone is entitled to their opinion, so calm the fukk down idiot. What goes on in my head shouldn't make you this upset.
Bro, please explain how a player leads BOTH TEAMS in EVERY statistical catagory, something that has NEVER been done in history is not the FMVP.

No shade I really want to know your reasoning?

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

6GcHzRk.png
who's upset?

i just think you a dikkhead for thinking Kyrie didn't more then Bron... it's an offensive & defensive game not just one end you "dumbfukk" think before you post dumb shyt..
z776AQW.png

prisoner of the moment ass shyt..
mFj1D6T.png