The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Co-mvp would have still counted as an mvp.

Bron was in my top 10 all time before he even won a ring. I dont judge guys the same way most box score whores do.

They don't give out those.

One player wins FMVP and that was LeBron.

Cry about it all u want:yeshrug:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
If you understood the game then you'd know that Kyrie sucked defensively the first two games. The Cavs came out switching everything in the first two games and the Warriors game plan was literally to go at whoever Kyrie was guarding. He played better defense in the games after but it's not like he ever guarded Steph all by himself. Steph isn't a one on one player. He gets his shots off of pick n roll and coming off screens moving without the ball. Most of the shots he had to create on his on came when he got the switch on to a big, not going right at Kyrie. We just saw TT and Love being left out on an old guarding Steph by themselves. Your whole argument that Kyrie locked Steph up is untrue. That's besides the fact that Lebron clearly controlled the game for the Cavs on both ends of the court. Kyrie did well coming up big playing off of Lebron but it's to even suggest that he was more valuable than Lebron.
When the series started it was clear they wanted kyrie on curry as least as possible. By time game 6 rolled around kyrie was on curry even with shumpert on the floor.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
When the series started it was clear they wanted kyrie on curry as least as possible. By time game 6 rolled around kyrie was on curry even with shumpert on the floor.
The Cavs defensive switching got better as the series went on more than this idea that Kyrie suddenly became a stopper

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I said he's short sighted and like you, puts little stock on defensive impact being included on MVP assessment

I said he's short sighted and like you, puts little stock on defensive impact being included on MVP assessment

I respect that

You disagreeing with someones opinion is different than dismissing it as trolling though

I put a lot of stock in defense. They call me the handsome hetero dennis rodman / ben wallace back in the day.

Co mvp woulda been cool cuz BOTH of them dudes put the team on their back and there havent been too many series where you could say that

Anyone disagreeing with the FACT that thwy both carried the team in their own way is either d *ckriding or just doesnt know the game

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I respect that

You disagreeing with someones opinion is different than dismissing it as trolling though

I put a lot of stock in defense. They call me the handsome hetero dennis rodman / ben wallace back in the day.

Co mvp woulda been cool cuz BOTH of them dudes put the team on their back and there havent been too many series where you could say that

Anyone disagreeing with the FACT that thwy both carried the team in their own way is either d *ckriding or just doesnt know the game
Again...one put he team on his back on both sides of the ball. You again ignore that dumbing it to simply carrying a team on ones back as if there isn't both a defensive and offensive component.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
@Gil Scott-Heroin

Kevin durant cosigned my thread

I wonder if my longtime friend @NYC Rebel will dismiss him as a troll

:jbhmm:

This is what happens when you help the best player on the planet when a ring...the 2nd best player on the planet takes notice and starts putting some respeck on ya name as well.:gladbron:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The Cavs defensive switching got better as the series went on more than this idea that Kyrie suddenly became a stopper
Not saying he became a stopper. But coming into the series everybody said that kyrie was a trash defender. After the first couple games kyrie became a plus defender for the Cavs.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is KD the guy who calls himself the Servant
Is KD the guy who's team choked away a 3-1 lead over GSW
Is KD the guy who don't brush his hair when out in public
Man fuk outta here :lolbron: