The streets say Kyrie should be the finals mvp - UPDATE: Kevin Durant and other nba players agree.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Boys talking about defense like kyrie wasnt guarding the unanimous mvp

:mjlol:
you really saying Kyrie was asked to play great defense and wasn't hidden by Lue?

All to win a corny point...now Kyrie was asked to play great defense. :childplease:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't dumbfukk, the Cavs were switching.

Man suck a d*ck and pay child support for them b*stard kids

Quit quoting me hoe

you really saying Kyrie was asked to play great defense and wasn't hidden by Lue?

All to win a corny point...now Kyrie was asked to play great defense. :childplease:

Fukk are you talking about?

Did steph abuse kyrie when they were matched up?

NYC Rebel

Daps

Quit quoting me hoe

Fukk are you talking about?

Did steph abuse kyrie when they were matched up?
Bottomline, he wasn't assigned to stay on step as the Cavs switched on to him all series. Act like it wasn't Kevin Love on him on the tying attempt. Act as if Kyrie wasn't hidden by Lue.

You really are serious turning gimmick poster. Disappointing

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Quit quoting me hoe
Get a life and stop attention whoring like a little girl. Sitting up here hating on Lebron on some passive aggressive shyt all on the strength of your man crush. The fact that your fakkit ass is a mod here is a joke.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Lol at "more impactful."

Points...points....points....is there VALUE in DEFENSE? Kyrie, who I find to be the most entertaining player in the NBA, wasn't asked to go out and be a defensive stopper or bring anything on the defensive end of the court. he was allowed to focus on offense. Cats like you on that one sidedness focus on "impactful shots" while Bron was asked to bring VALUE on both sides of the court.

NBA fans are just dumb...
Exactly..

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bottomline, he wasn't assigned to stay on step as the Cavs switched on to him all series. Act like it wasn't Kevin Love on him on the tying attempt. Act as if Kyrie wasn't hidden by Lue.

You really are serious turning gimmick poster. Disappointing

Breh, i dont give a fukk about what you think is a gimmick. I think your arguing back and forth on every topic under the sun is a gimmick. You dont like it then avoid it like i do your long winded arguments. You havent refuted anything btw.

"Kevin love was on steph on the last possession" - yeah, thats called a switch. Whats your point? He played good defense on that one possession but love had been pretty bad on defense throughout the series. Love was the guy who was getting hidden, they didnt even wanna play him against certain lineups.

Exactly..

Didnt you say jeff teague was better than kyrie or some crazy sh*t?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Breh, i dont give a fukk about what you think is a gimmick. I think your arguing back and forth on every topic under the sun is a gimmick. You dont like it then avoid it like i do your long winded arguments. You havent refuted anything btw.

"Kevin love was on steph on the last possession" - yeah, thats called a switch. Whats your point? He played good defense on that one possession but love had been pretty bad on defense throughout the series. Love was the guy who was getting hidden, they didnt even wanna play him against certain lineups.

Didnt you say jeff teague was better than kyrie or some crazy sh*t?

Your focus on me "Arguing everything" isn't an issue. You suddenly making Kyrie defensive impact similar to that of Lebron is an outright joke and you know it

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your focus on me "Arguing everything" isn't an issue. You suddenly making Kyrie defensive impact similar to that of Lebron is an outright joke and you know it

Whoa

Didnt say kyrie had lebrons impact on defense

Lebron made some soul crushing defensive stops

I said kyrie played solid defense on curry, but more importantly he got in his head and threw him off his game

This is all facts

Yall act like im trolling when all this sh*t is facts

Kyrie was clearly the guy most responsible for stephs poor performance

How yall deny this is :mindblown:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Whoa

Didnt say kyrie had lebrons impact on defense

Lebron made some soul crushing defensive stops

I said kyrie played solid defense on curry, but more importantly he got in his head and threw him off his game

This is all facts

Yall act like im trolling when all this sh*t is facts
The point, wouldn't the MVP HAVE Brons impact defensively in order to have MVP over him? Wouldn't that help prove your point?

So you now say :whoa: I'm not saying that....but "overlooking that"...I'm making my point.

Exactly...