The Strain - The Official Thread

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I never rooted so hard for someone to get shot in the head on a tv show. I know Eph wasn't going to do it but I was still hoping he pull the trigger. He should had at least shot him in the knee cap or something. To make it even worser Zack had the audacity to try and punk Eph. I would had told Quinlan to drain this dude blood after that.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just watched it

Man, they are setting this up for Zach to be the savior :martin:

fukking Zach, worst character and actor on TV :martin:

When he let his little girlfriend get eaten, I think he went too far for the show to try to redeem.

The Master mentioned that he was grooming Zach to be the next host body. My prediction is that Palmer's body gets destroyed, then The Master's parasite infects Zach and they have to kill him or seal him up in the silver coffin to end the show.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
PRAISE ALLAH, THE LIL bytch IS DEAD!!!!!!
YHrdozS.png

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When he let his little girlfriend get eaten, I think he went too far for the show to try to redeem.

The Master mentioned that he was grooming Zach to be the next host body. My prediction is that Palmer's body gets destroyed, then The Master's parasite infects Zach and they have to kill him or seal him up in the silver coffin to end the show.

When Quinlin got Palmer's neck, I was sure this was going to happen. I guess they just couldn't bring themselves to make Zach a 100% villain.

At least nobody left alive gets to remember Zach as anything more than a tool of The Master. I couldn't accept it if Fet mentioned him as a "hero" in his end speech.
:mjlol: