The Strain - The Official Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I hit the eject button on this after the premier. How a nuke go off in New York and people walking around like aint nothing really happen 9 months later. Like there wouldn't be nuclear fallout everywhere. People walking around like its just a cloudy day. Makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm going to *pretend* to take the show seriously and give it the benefit of the doubt.
There's a site called "Nukemap" that lets you calculate the effects of nukes of different sizes at different locations. Believe it or not, the effect of the smallest nuclear bomb (the "Davey Crocket" nuclear bomb) going off on Liberty Island doesn't have a "Radiation Radius" large enough to reach Manhattan, according to the model used on that site:

NUKEMAP

Since the bomb on the show was a "suitcase nuke" that's probably the equivalent to what it was. So, I'll give the show a pass on that.
ayo are they making half breed strigoi (vamps)?
KO6Oimy.png
That's what I thought at first, until we saw Eichorst sipping from a wine glass like "Mmmm...B+ infant blood!"
Apparently, they think they've already won, so they don't need daywalkers.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm in for fukkery purposes just waiting for Zach to finally die:russ:

when he finally gets his comeuppance :banderas:

right now he still crawling to the master to get a taste of his white fluid
:picard:
every day it look like , and bytchin about how he cant get to second base with ol girl :mjlol:

Edit: Zach finding out ol girl already got a man, a real man :mjlol:

Quinlins tragic love story :mjcry:

Edit 2: Zach really is a top 5 DOA WOAT character :wow:

i was nice to you and gave you all this stuff :mjlol:

Zach the pettiest, most emotionally unstable character of all time :dead:

bytch thought a nikka that blew up NY wouldnt kill her for not being his main :mindblown:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
when he finally gets his comeuppance :banderas:

right now he still crawling to the master to get a taste of his white fluid
:picard:
every day it look like , and bytchin about how he cant get to second base with ol girl :mjlol:

Edit: Zach finding out ol girl already got a man, a real man :mjlol:

Quinlins tragic love story :mjcry:
He's about to have her and the bf killed now damn psychopath:picard::demonic:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
zach is a bytch
fukking simp let ol girl turn cause he couldn't have her :hhh:

hope pops finds out and kills him
That shyt just sucked to watch.
bytchass channel'd all his inner white privilege.
Released that shyt like an Iron Man uni-beam on that poor girl.
:scust:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show has to realize that Zack is 100% hated by this shows fans and nobody is going to be interested in watching him be redeemed or having Eph be a weak ho when dealing with him. the kid is a fukking monster and needs to be put down like one.

It was a kick seeing the bucktoothed goofball design for the Master. I miss that unfortunate design mistake sometimes.

Eichorn may be a racist bloodsucking Nazi fiend but dude is still one of my favorite characters on this show.
And considering he didn't look that messed up after Rhona Mitra shot him I can only assume he got a hold of her and turned her before she could get away.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
zach is a bytch
fukking simp let ol girl turn cause he couldn't have her :hhh:

hope pops finds out and kills him

This show has to realize that Zack is 100% hated by this shows fans and nobody is going to be interested in watching him be redeemed or having Eph be a weak ho when dealing with him. the kid is a fukking monster and needs to be put down like one.

It was a kick seeing the bucktoothed goofball design for the Master. I miss that unfortunate design mistake sometimes.

Eichorn may be a racist bloodsucking Nazi fiend but dude is still one of my favorite characters on this show.
And considering he didn't look that messed up after Rhona Mitra shot him I can only assume he got a hold of her and turned her before she could get away.

The Master is grooming Zach to be his new host body. Watch his father catch him and use him as "bait" to lure the Master into a remote location with the hidden bomb.:camby: