The Strain - The Official Thread

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
At least Zach died, I guess. I wished the master had vomit in Zach mouth instead and then had Eph set off the nuke instead of Zach. Like everyone else said in this thread, no one care for Zach 5 minute redemption story. This finale would had been so much better if Eph shot Zach in the shoot out when they were above ground. This finale was underwhelming because it didn't give us the 1 thing everyone wanted. A satisfying death of Zach.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
so i finished it.....outside of the black dude surviving(thank god. he had death written all over him) and vas surviving, this series was a damn shytshow. it was a few deaths away from being as fukking terrible as hemlock grove.....

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
so i finished it.....outside of the black dude surviving(thank god. he had death written all over him) and vas surviving, this series was a damn shytshow. it was a few deaths away from being as fukking terrible as hemlock grove.....
I liked it because it didn't take itself too seriously, but its not the type of show I would advise anyone to track down and rewatch if they missed it the first time.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
im pretty sure im at the end of season 3, and i think zach might be the worst fukking character on television. holy fukking shyt do i hate this kid
You need to go back through the thread. Classic lines shytting on his character from many posters.