The Strain - The Official Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Episode tonight was straight crack. this "post" atomic bomb realm of The Strain has been interesting and kinda makes of for some of the looseness of the first 2 seasons. After a while I got tired of Goodweather magically turning into an alcoholic in addition to the mess with his son/wife. This is show is just ok but there couldve been so much character development if time wasnt wasted on the Goodweather shyt. The Eichorn/Setrakian shyt alone was explored alot but couldve been dug into deeper, along with the Quinlan backstory which I feel like is being rushed this season.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched the last 2 episodes last night.

The way they killed Alex was very anti-climactic.
Satrakian taking out Eichhorst was perfect even though I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon before the final episode.
Satrakian went out like a G though.:salute:
How they gonna just leave dude in that parking garage with the nuke for the whole episode like that? No update or phone call or anything.
I am really gonna need for someone on the good guy's side to shoot Zack's turncoat punk ass right in the face next week.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
advocate for the murdering of newborns, brehs :picard:

forgive your son for starting the apocalypse, brehs

:snoop: zach further cements his status as WOAT son leaving that drop for the master to sniff out

Eph was smart enough to figure it out! :gladbron:

now this is grade A tv! :russ: nikka pulled out the tooly on his own son :gladbron: son makin threats on his daddy life :dead:

this indian nikka is the biggest scumbag of all time :russ: she told them!