The Strain Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Zack has killed more people than Joffrey by far. At least Joffrey at least had a reason, what's Zack's? I love my mom more than my dad.

I think the writers were trolling the audience. Why else would you give a nuke to the most hated character on the show.

I literally think they were laughing when they wrote that scene. "Hmm...the audience hates this child character like Joffrey and that kid from TWD. How can we make them hate him MORE than them??"

When they filmed the pilot they were trying to take the show seriously, but it didn't work so now they've been making fun of the state of "golden age" scifi genre TV.

I also think the silver coffin getting blown open was making fun of the backlash over the fridge in the last Indiana Jones movie. It's all trolling.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:mindblown: the mufukka that wrote this is retarded. Maybe if zack was younger, i'd see him siding with your moms.... BUT SHE A fukkIN VAMPIRE! The bytch has tried to eat you, you've seen vampires eating people.. she just was bout to eat your weak ass before your pops snuff'd her. :dahell: the bytch was shooting her tongue at your pops?

there's no way these NYC dudes win this now :pachaha:
They clearly ain't from New York and damn sure not from Harlem:dame:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
wow

1) i have only been semi paying attention, what is the purpose of locking the master up in the box and dumping it in the ocean, if you have him in there just stab him and kill him
2) this pretty much sealed zach as the worst and most unlikeable tv kid of all time, :snoop:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
wow

1) i have only been semi paying attention, what is the purpose of locking the master up in the box and dumping it in the ocean, if you have him in there just stab him and kill him
2) this pretty much sealed zach as the worst and most unlikeable tv kid of all time, :snoop:

The "Master" is really one special red worm inside the hosts body. In order to kill the master, you would have to kill that one specific worm. But the master's so strong that its hard to get control of him so they can kill the main worm. So the plan is to lock the host in a solid silver box and drop it in the ocean.

But, it should only take a few minutes to come up with a better plan. Why not just drop the whole box into an incinerator so that the silver melts and coats all the worms? Took me 1 minute to come up with a better plan than "drop it in the ocean" :troll:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This show :snoop:

I like that it doesn't take itself serious but sometimes you can go too far when doing that(Z Nation is a perfect example)

Zach blowing up the nuke? Why? And why would he go with the vamps after his mother was dead? Wasn't she the only reason he wanted to be there

And why would they take him and keep him alive now that his mother is dead and their plan is complete

It really looks like they're headed towards the Master using Zack as his next host and Ef having to kill his own son in the series finally

If thats where they're going im not gonna waste my time anymore

I'll wait til the final season is over and see what people are saying before I watch it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wait a sec.....why in the fukk would the Master give Zack the detonater anyway?

He is gonna put his entire plan into the hands of dumbass kid?

Im getting angrier the more I think about it
Zack took the detonator on his own like a dumbass his mother was the one that was originally given it. After master red worm was put in the box his signal was blocked and Zacks mom almost ate him:russ:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
THAT LITTLE bytch ZACH NEEDS TO DIE!!!
i4gjEQJ.png

TH29

Rookie
Daps
Man I hope they get Zack up out of here quick next season. I cannot see any child of his age making that decision. Like you all said maybe if he was younger but come on man. That is no longer your mom. How do you side with the person who ruined your family over your own pops. SMH. Hands down one of the worst child characters and actors on any show I have seen.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
fukk Zack is idiot..... Jesus Christ I would of killed that fukker if I was eph.....that shyt pissed me the fukk off