Zack....:martin:

:russ: Master puking on Palmer

:lolbron: Fet sounding bitter

Quinlan :bustback::violent:

Watching Palmer do all those tricks is :mjlol:

Eph and wifey :slapfight::pachaha:

:leostare: fukk you zack, you bytch ass mothrfukker :beli:

:snoop: This fukk ass bytch Zack.

This motherfukka really detonated a nuke. Never would I ever think that I would hate a child actor so much.

This I hate that little silly motherfukker:leostare:

it doesnt help that kid much either that he has the most snuffable face Ive ever seen on a child actor

yeah, whenever he smirks just wanna punch that fukking face of his...giving Eph the :mjpls: look

Choose suckheads over your own father brehs :stopitslime:

fukking Zack he's worse than Joffrey!!!! Omfg... Blade would have legitimately killed him off go alone. Zack is gonna be the new master and epub is gonna be forced to kill him. :pacspit:

I hate that lil muthafukka so damned much!!! :mindblown: they had the master, they fukking was about to win!!!

would've offed him after that shyt...fukking dumb ass useless kid

Breh thats disrespectful to Jack Gleason who performed magnificently as Joffrey and made it fun to hate him

Zack is just a worthless little shyt and the kid actor makes him 10x worse

:russ::russ::russ: so what's the difference between zack and joffrey. Joffrey was a spoiled little insuferable lil bytch. zack is worse I mean its not like he's stupid he HAS to know the vampires are evil, but it's like he cant accept his moms a vampire, he cant accept that ny is in the middle of the apocalypse. The quicker he dies now the better because there cant be no redemption for his character... At least I KINDA felt sorry for Joffrey died. He could have been a better person but he was raised that way. zack is a whole new level of selfish a$$hole.

Zack needs to die. How the hell you gonna detonate a fukking nuke in NY because your dad had to kill your crazy vampire mother in self-defense?
These writers need to either have Eichorst turn that obnoxious little motherfukker or The Master transfer his worm into that big-headed a$$hole because I am not here for a full season of Eph being a bytchass whining about trying to save his genocidal little fukktard son.

Zack has killed more people than Joffrey by far. At least Joffrey at least had a reason, what's Zack's? I love my mom more than my dad.

I think the writers were trolling the audience. Why else would you give a nuke to the most hated character on the show.

Wait a sec.....why in the fukk would the Master give Zack the detonater anyway?

He is gonna put his entire plan into the hands of dumbass kid?

Im getting angrier the more I think about it

wow

1) i have only been semi paying attention, what is the purpose of locking the master up in the box and dumping it in the ocean, if you have him in there just stab him and kill him
2) this pretty much sealed zach as the worst and most unlikeable tv kid of all time, :snoop:

I don't understand how Eph could even forgive his bytch of a son for killing his sidepiece.

Eph needs to off his son and then off himself. Rid hos DNA from existence. When your kid is this selfish to let off a nuke because his vampire mom died trying to kill his pops. You did something wrong in raising him.

This lil nikka :snoop:

THAT LITTLE bytch ZACH NEEDS TO DIE!!!
i4gjEQJ.png

Man I hope they get Zack up out of here quick next season. I cannot see any child of his age making that decision. Like you all said maybe if he was younger but come on man. That is no longer your mom. How do you side with the person who ruined your family over your own pops. SMH. Hands down one of the worst child characters and actors on any show I have seen.

fukk Zack is idiot..... Jesus Christ I would of killed that fukker if I was eph.....that shyt pissed me the fukk off

I wanna slap the kid in real life because his tv character is so stupid
I haven't seen one episode of season 3 but I'll be damned if ain't nothing changed. Zack still the most hated tv kid in history. Damn near every post on page 4 (50 pp) shytting on him:dead:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just saw an ad for season 4:blessed:
Is Zack stil alive? I didn't even watch last season, just read this thread for the Zack hate:heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
bytchass Yellow Jacket from Ant-Man buddy gots NO heart!!!