The Strain Season 3 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Seeing Eichorst blasted like that was awesome tho...:pachaha: Why didnt they have Silver bullets?!!? c'mon nikka step ya game up you could have ended it there palmer!!!

Sexy Pawg Justine got merked...:francis: What a waste...:mjcry:

Angel...:mjcry: RIP

Doc and Fet fighting!? :wtf: does Fet know Doc is screwing Dutch?!?! :ohhh: or is it the machine's side effects???

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Seeing Eichorst blasted like that was awesome tho...:pachaha: Why didnt they have Silver bullets?!!? c'mon nikka step ya game up you could have ended it there palmer!!!

Sexy Pawg Justine got merked...:francis: What a waste...:mjcry:

Angel...:mjcry: RIP

Doc and Fet fighting!? :wtf: does Fet know Doc is screwing Dutch?!?! :ohhh: or is it the machine's side effects???

He saw them both drying off after a shower an figured it out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the cop broad was better. dutch aint shyt

Dat Cop broad was Way Better...

MV5BMTAzOTU2ODQ0MzReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDU4MDM5NTU@._V1_.jpg

:steviej:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
They actually had Zack blow the nuke:dead:

I mean, this series started very bad but got better....but damn they have had like 10 "jump the shark" moments all of them with Zack

He has 2 of the WOAT moments in tv history already this season:dead:

I actually am looking forward to the final season though. I have been watching this show merely out of habit, but now there is real intrigue towards the finish line

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just caught the finale gotdamn I missed the previous episode apparently Angel gawd dead??!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:GOTDAMMNIT ZACK YA MOUTHER SHOULD'VE ATE YOU RIGHT THERE:damn::damn::damn:A NUKE ON LADY LIBERTY HERSELF BECAUSE YOUR DEAD MOM STAYED DEAD?!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:Yo........that's LOT of vamps:ooh: