The Strain Season 3 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Choose suckheads over your own father brehs :stopitslime:

fukking Zack he's worse than Joffrey!!!! Omfg... Blade would have legitimately killed him off go alone. Zack is gonna be the new master and epub is gonna be forced to kill him. :pacspit:

I hate that lil muthafukka so damned much!!! :mindblown: they had the master, they fukking was about to win!!!

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
fukking Zack he's worse than Joffrey!!!! Omfg... Blade would have legitimately killed him off go alone. Zack is gonna be the new master and epub is gonna be forced to kill him. :pacspit:

I hate that lil muthafukka so damned much!!! :mindblown: they had the master, they fukking was about to win!!!
Breh thats disrespectful to Jack Gleason who performed magnificently as Joffrey and made it fun to hate him

Zack is just a worthless little shyt and the kid actor makes him 10x worse

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh thats disrespectful to Jack Gleason who performed magnificently as Joffrey and made it fun to hate him

Zack is just a worthless little shyt and the kid actor makes him 10x worse

:russ::russ::russ: so what's the difference between zack and joffrey. Joffrey was a spoiled little insuferable lil bytch. zack is worse I mean its not like he's stupid he HAS to know the vampires are evil, but it's like he cant accept his moms a vampire, he cant accept that ny is in the middle of the apocalypse. The quicker he dies now the better because there cant be no redemption for his character... At least I KINDA felt sorry for Joffrey died. He could have been a better person but he was raised that way. zack is a whole new level of selfish a$$hole.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Zack needs to die. How the hell you gonna detonate a fukking nuke in NY because your dad had to kill your crazy vampire mother in self-defense?
These writers need to either have Eichorst turn that obnoxious little motherfukker or The Master transfer his worm into that big-headed a$$hole because I am not here for a full season of Eph being a bytchass whining about trying to save his genocidal little fukktard son.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:russ::russ::russ: so what's the difference between zack and joffrey. Joffrey was a spoiled little insuferable lil bytch. zack is worse I mean its not like he's stupid he HAS to know the vampires are evil, but it's like he cant accept his moms a vampire, he cant accept that ny is in the middle of the apocalypse. The quicker he dies now the better because there cant be no redemption for his character... At least I KINDA felt sorry for Joffrey died. He could have been a better person but he was raised that way. zack is a whole new level of selfish a$$hole.
The difference is

Joffrey = well acted character who you love to hate because you are supposed to hate him

Zack = horrible actor, horrible character who you hate even when you were supposed to like him earlier in the series

Zack is among the worst of TV. Joffrey is among the best of TV

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Zack has killed more people than Joffrey by far. At least Joffrey at least had a reason, what's Zack's? I love my mom more than my dad.

I think the writers were trolling the audience. Why else would you give a nuke to the most hated character on the show.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:mindblown: the mufukka that wrote this is retarded. Maybe if zack was younger, i'd see him siding with your moms.... BUT SHE A fukkIN VAMPIRE! The bytch has tried to eat you, you've seen vampires eating people.. she just was bout to eat your weak ass before your pops snuff'd her. :dahell: the bytch was shooting her tongue at your pops?

there's no way these NYC dudes win this now :pachaha: