The stereotype that black men cuff just about anything white is an ABSOLUTE fact in the south

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You can usually tell the kind of breh you see by what type of chick he fukking wit.

Ugly nerdy or bottom tier white chick he's 9 times outta 10 a corny breh. College educated making decent bread but his corny personality just keeps him from getting better looking bytches.

If he's got a 7 or up white chick then he's got his paper straight and fukking the chicks who are choosing him.

If he's got a fat bytch or trailer trash or ghetto white chick looking bytch then he's a grimey bum ass nikka. No job or very low wage employment. Gets excessively thirsty around those types of chicks. Swears he be fukking bad bytches. Got a couple mulatto kids and is always getting into it with the kids moms.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Lames can come in here and try to play contrarian all the want but I KNOW FOR A FACT EVERYTHING OP STATED IS THE SPOT ON TRUTH, all the way down to the football player/athlete exception.

It’s horrendous, disgusting, and embarrassing as fukk :gucci:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Thread got me wondering who dates the most disgusting white women between NC nikkas(excluding athletes) and NC’s Mexicans? Both will literally KILL you over beluga whale looking white creatures, so it’s hard to say :lupe:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in Seattle and saw the scarce amount of black there with all kinds of ugly cac men and women....:mjlol:

I was in San Diego and nikkas all up in the fat Mexicans and cac bytches....:scust:

I'm currently in VA and shyt is the same....:mjgrin:

White Supremacy got nikkas accepting any kinds of cac shyt...women too. Stop this South hate shyt.....Supremacy affecting on this N/S shyt too.:dwillhuh:
At least if you’re going to date outside of race I’ll make sure that chick is pretty, why take another race trash

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
:duck:

So tired of you clowns who diss dudes who PAWG, but are quick to complain about other brehs doing it.
Bro, I really dont even care tbh.

Just made this thread on a whim cuz it just be funny to me seeing yall brehs all boo'd up wit these busted pawgs in public like they some trophy lol

If yall ont get out yall feelings bout this shyt :pachaha:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Sorry but this shyt is true. Seent it with my own eyes. Took my kids to Walt Disney last month and saw a whole bunch of fat obese white women with mixed kids. :snoop:
It pains me to say this but every time I see a fat white woman, I’m certain a biracial kid is right behind her.

And believe me, I’m not saying this for daps nor am I trying to ingratiate myself with the female Coli contingent. Most of them on here hate me anyway.:russ:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
My little 21yr old homie be treating cute Black girls his age like a nuisance.:dwillhuh:

But be sweating peculiar built white bytches at work.

Little homie showed me a text of this little freak trying to lure him out with weed like a nikka would do:dead:

Meanwhile he plotting on Blue eyed frosted mini-wheats that "don't date Black guys"

He ain't the only one either.

Thats why I got the :comeon: face when nikkas on here talk that "pawg" shyt.

And those are the type of dumbasses who are at risk of getting done for sexual harassment or rape.It is sad when young brehs put themselves at risk because it is very easy to catch a case when a pawg in involved.

There's just something strange about a forum full of nikkas that have admitted they don't get p*ssy on the regular or haven't in years trying to tell other nikkas who they should & shouldn't be fukkin.

Getting no p*ssy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>smashing low hanging fruit

Cats can smash pawgs who are genuine but op is saying that cats are smashing with no standards just to be intimate with a pawg.A black woman has to be at least a 7/10 but a pawg can be 4.5/10 and the same pawgers will look past the obvious flaws and the red flags.She can be hit in the face,she can be borderline racist but pawgers do not care.Some pawgers are into race play and they will allow a non black woman to say the n word.
Pawging is like a badge of honor for cats with internal issues.

-That 4k post nut clarity
-Getting pregnant and raising confused offspring
-Catching something
-Dealing with :mjpls: family members and comments

I could go on breh that I am just listing the cons.