The stereotype that black men cuff just about anything white is an ABSOLUTE fact in the south

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i don't think it's about getting what you can. location affects a lot like beauty standards. if the dude really was so unhappy in Bumfukk, then he'd move.

u could move a person from that town to a black city and she/he'd still be hunting "racc00ns" as u put it

a post from another poster who lives in such an area:

this sounds more about choice than having no options
Lol just as u can play the "they expect BM to pawg" you can apply that same to BW.

As alot of BW in those cities swirl.

Y'all kill me acting like BW are sitting idly by keeping it black.
some just like some BM arent and sleeping with cacs.

Go to Vegas, Denver, and here in PHX and you'll see Swirlers just like you'll see Pawgers

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant really speak on the other regions but yall brehs gotta do better down this way, cuz some of these hunchback of Notre dame's yall be boo loving in public is not the move :scust:

Ain't nun wrong wit pawg'n , shid a few just moved into my complex and I kno imma knock at least one down but
A) They at least 6th man caliber pawgs and
B) I ain't finna be out in public with none of em anyways. Holding hands on dates, at the Walmart shopping wit em and having babies and shyt . That's a violation, shid I know where home at.

ONLY exception be them football playin m'fers, but the rest of yall just :scust:

Get a grip.

:childplease:

This what y’all doing for daps now?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Maaannnnn, I was at the west indies festival and this negro brought his pawg :scust:. upper body built like a circle with a flat booty and mind you it was dime Caribbean females from all over:wow:. I'd be embarrassed.

When I lived in Arkansas, it was similar shyt going on to but I think a lot of these negros were broke and looking for a white woman to finance them.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
People pawg all over. But southern bama brehs have no shame. Showing up to the mall with their 350lb pawg who got a crater face holding hands with a big ass smile. At least more brehs in the east and west got them top tier Becky's. Not everyone like that but OP has a point.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I hate this argument because dudes acting like brothers are passing up good looking sista just to get any white women.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Act like chubby white females don’t throw it at you in the South brehs

That’s how it happens :francis:

Once p*ssy whipped you may be dating a Yeti and not even realize it​

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas act more and more like LSA everyday

I'm way past tired of the "Black men do this and that" bullshyt...
That sterotype in the title. Is something white men created. Going back in Jim Crow. WM constantly create narratives that there irresistible etc

nikkas love to talk about how they hate Cacs and their lies. But love parroting around narratives like this

Just ur typical militant(especially coli one), talk about the lies of the white man. But turn around and preach and push their narratives/lies at the same time

I hate this argument because dudes acting like brothers are passing up good looking sista just to get any white women.
What's funny some of the ones now, trying to entertain this argument. And are loud about this point. Are militant/pseudo woke nikkas.

Trying to throw BM under the bus to pander to bytches. Not realizing these hoes ain't gonna entertain they ass:heh: no matter how much they kiss ass and generalize nikkas

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
You nikkas be looking stupid as fukk wanting attention/daps this bad by making bs like this

Lol just as u can play the "they expect BM to pawg" you can apply that same to BW.

As alot of BW in those cities swirl.

Y'all kill me acting like BW are sitting idly by keeping it black.
some just like some BM arent and sleeping with cacs.

Go to Vegas, Denver, and here in PHX and you'll see Swirlers just like you'll see Pawgers

It's a new way to get daps/attention now. Make a thread or just thread title about BM "supposedly" love WW.

This the 4-5th thread on something like this. This week alone

Y'all nikkas act more and more like LSA everyday

That sterotype in the title. Is something white men created. Going back in Jim Crow. WM constantly create narratives that there irresistible etc

nikkas love to talk about how they hate Cacs and their lies. But love parroting around narratives like this

Just ur typical militant(especially coli one), talk about the lies of the white man. But turn around and preach and push their narratives/lies at the same time

What's funny some of the ones now, trying to entertain this argument. And are loud about this point. Are militant/pseudo woke nikkas.

Trying to throw BM under the bus to pander to bytches. Not realizing these hoes ain't gonna entertain they ass:heh: no matter how much they kiss ass and generalize nikkas
:mjlol: Man bro, ain't nobody stopping u and wateva butterface pawg u messing with from back to backing 2 buggies full of totino rolls and metropolitan ice cream at yall local Walmart.

U too aggy in here:pachaha:

Dont nobody give af frfr, just clowning on yall

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Man bro, ain't nobody stopping u and wateva butterface pawg u messing with from back to backing 2 buggies full of totino rolls and metropolitan ice cream at yall local Walmart.

U too aggy in here:pachaha:

Dont nobody give af frfr, just clowning on yall
Not even with a PAWG. Let alone a pawger myself. Just find you nikkas corny which you a