The stereotype that black men cuff just about anything white is an ABSOLUTE fact in the south

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Definitely some truth to this & southern nikkas aren't gonna like it :mjlol:

Every time I'm in the south more times than not I'll see a fat white chick & not too far ahead/behind her is a Black guy with some mixed kids with them lol

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Most blacks living in southern cities date black, you'll see an interracial couple here and there, but we usually date our own if we have the option

In cities that have heavier cac or diverse populations we'll date out more than you'd generally see in cities with high black populations

Tbh its not hard to find a stupid fine black woman in cities like Dallas, Atlanta or Houston... you wouldn't even be caring about PAWGs like that

Now when you live in Bumfukk, Arkanasas nikkas gotta get what they can get, if you can't catch fish you gotta eat racc00n

dallas and houston got the best of 3 worlds... latinos black and white...

and its easy to get all 3 on ya team without turmoil or strife...everybody jus wanna have fun...long as u upfront with em u good....dallas u can eat good in addison, las colinas, plano, mckinney, denton lewisville and got damn me funky town...

and nikkas aint goin to no walmart...if u got quality on ya team..its targets

n if u want real action whole foods...the whole food in addison off the toll road...:noah: the asians be thick