The stereotype that black men cuff just about anything white is an ABSOLUTE fact in the south

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Born and raised in TN :stopitslime:
Done visited just about every other state down this way :stopitslime:
Dont act like im wrong with this thread:stopitslime:
You kno wat be goin on :stopitslime:

:childplease:

My little 21yr old homie be treating cute Black girls his age like a nuisance.:dwillhuh:

But be sweating peculiar built white bytches at work.

Little homie showed me a text of this little freak trying to lure him out with weed like a nikka would do:dead:

Meanwhile he plotting on Blue eyed frosted mini-wheats that "don't date Black guys"

He ain't the only one either.

Thats why I got the :comeon: face when nikkas on here talk that "pawg" shyt.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I was in Seattle and saw the scarce amount of black there with all kinds of ugly cac men and women....:mjlol:

I was in San Diego and nikkas all up in the fat Mexicans and cac bytches....:scust:

I'm currently in VA and shyt is the same....:mjgrin:

White Supremacy got nikkas accepting any kinds of cac shyt...women too. Stop this South hate shyt.....Supremacy affecting on this N/S shyt too.:dwillhuh:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I was in Seattle and saw the scarce amount of black there with all kinds of ugly cac men and women....:mjlol:

I was in San Diego and nikkas all up in the fat Mexicans and cac bytches....:scust:

I'm currently in VA and shyt is the same....:mjgrin:

White Supremacy got nikkas accepting any kinds of cac shyt...women too. Stop this South hate shyt.....Supremacy affecting on this N/S shyt too.:dwillhuh:
:whoa: lol oh naw I wasnt tryna be divisive, just only like speaking on things I've seen first hand. Wouldn't wanna implement other regions if I haven't been to em

Superstar
Daps
Now when you live in Bumfukk, Arkanasas nikkas gotta get what they can get, if you can't catch fish you gotta eat racc00n
i don't think it's about getting what you can. location affects a lot like beauty standards. if the dude really was so unhappy in Bumfukk, then he'd move.

u could move a person from that town to a black city and she/he'd still be hunting "racc00ns" as u put it

a post from another poster who lives in such an area:
In them places like Denver,Seattle,Portland,MPLS..for the brehs that only date black women it's open season if you're from out of town. :steviej:

In those cities cities black women expect brehs to choose pawgs..the dating pool for them sucks in those cities...

I've been to Denver and lived in Seattle for 2 years.

this sounds more about choice than having no options

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I don’t understand why anyone would even deal with white women in general. They’re terrible.... the WORST.
Easy to hit when u a breh. shyt a layup on a 6 foot rim

Now I dont understand anybody that cuffs em

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
i don't think it's about getting what you can. location affects a lot like beauty standards. if the dude really was so unhappy in Bumfukk, then he'd move.

u could move a person from that town to a black city and she/he'd still be hunting "racc00ns" as u put it

a post from another poster who lives in such an area:

this sounds more about choice than having no options

Not necessarily because a lot of people stay in their home towns all their life because of familiarity(family, friends, jobs, schools relationships)....

That white girl may be all they know, and then he may run across a black girl and they dont mesh so he sticks to what he knows, it's all about familiarity

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

One of the ugliest women I have ever seen was a WW from Germany. The dude who was cuffing her (Black guy) is so proud of it too. The chick was so ugly that his friends started making excuses like..."Oh no he talk to another Germany chick...yeah yeah that's who he was talking about."

Ya'll a God damn lie. :russ: