The Steam Universe is Expanding in 2014 (steambox?)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Or does it have to do with his unstable amateur hour overclock, :usure:

or sweetfx :usure:

real talk though fatboi, you should make sure stuff is running well before modding and such. I remember talking to you about Crysis, and you said you had installed some mod, even though you really hadn't really played the game yet. I know the internet is full of "the game is unplayable without this mod...", but still you should see for yourself how the game runs 'vanilla'. otherwise there's just too many variables when things do go wrong

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If I could invest in Valve, I would. Heavily.

Steam or Stream?
Gabe gave a damn good answer as to why Valve is still private and it makes a whole lot of sense in their position.

As soon as Facebook went Public it just took a turn for the worst. LinkedIN is still important, but its usefulness is something I question as years go on since they went public. The stock performs well enough though

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
or sweetfx :usure:

real talk though fatboi, you should make sure stuff is running well before modding and such. I remember talking to you about Crysis, and you said you had installed some mod, even though you really hadn't really played the game yet. I know the internet is full of "the game is unplayable without this mod...", but still you should see for yourself how the game runs 'vanilla'. otherwise there's just too many variables when things do go wrong
I've done process of elimination and sweetfx had no affect on the games aforementioned.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Gabe gave a damn good answer as to why Valve is still private and it makes a whole lot of sense in their position.

As soon as Facebook went Public it just took a turn for the worst. LinkedIN is still important, but its usefulness is something I question as years go on since they went public. The stock performs well enough though
Yeah I get why they're not public and I love it. But if they were public, I would pay good money!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I've done process of elimination and sweetfx had no affect on the games aforementioned.

lol, whatever came before "real talk though" wasn't meant to really be taken seriously. I seem to remember you said you installed some other mod on Crysis

I know about Bioshock. that shyt was wack and inexcusable for a so-called 10/10 perfect game. probably the result of a bad port, and/or the Unreal engine just not scaling well

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol, whatever came before "real talk though" wasn't meant to really be taken seriously. I seem to remember you said you installed some other mod on Crysis

I know about Bioshock. that shyt was wack and inexcusable for a so-called 10/10 perfect game. probably the result of a bad port, and/or the Unreal engine just not scaling well
Crysis 1 doesn't even start for me even after a clean install. funny enough it worked one time.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Crysis 1 doesn't even start for me even after a clean install. funny enough it worked one time.

2013, and your computer still can't run Crysis :wow:

:pachaha: I'm guessing you tried 32 and 64 bit, dx9, etc. I've also heard AVG can mess with Crysis

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Sounds like something on your end breh.

The "Can it run crysis" joke ended about 2 years ago

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like something on your end breh.

The "Can it run crysis" joke ended about 2 years ago
it worked and ran fine St one point but a fresh Windows install and game install and no dice?? oh well it's a crappy shooter so I'm not missing out.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
it worked and ran fine St one point but a fresh Windows install and game install and no dice?? oh well it's a crappy shooter so I'm not missing out.
but you can't run it and I know it makes you mad

:umad:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
first Crysis was epic though. I just replayed it when I got my new gpu last year. like a lot of people, I probably like the beginning the most. shyt was so 'open', and you really could get through your tasks in many ways. shyt got a little more constrained later on. what a ride though :whew: