"The South fukked up Hip Hop's sound"

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Rah digga is not from fukking new york:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

get off our dikk:dahell:
No :umad:

MixedBlaringHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

e0HUr8U4_o.png

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Actually the west coast fukked up New Yorks sound. New Yorkers need to understand that ever since the west coast popped up,they've only been the center of rap when they had artist who either were biting the west coast,or didn't sound completely New York at least. Fans have overall rejected a focus on lyrical hiphop from the point that West Coast hiphop made fans realize they didn't really care about that. And nationally they have definitely rejected the old New York sound and embraced the west and southern.So west coast hiphop actually fukked up New Yorks sound starting out,and New York has never fully won that war back for the minds of the fans. I can't remember the last time New York had a star that wasn't catering to the west coast or the south? whether it was through marketing,singles,or style. These new new york guys just suck at it,and at lyrical rap in general. The South is doing what its been doing though and better than they used to arguably.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ain’t nobody tell NY to copy the South’s sound in the first place, they could’ve kept doing their own thing but did they? Nope.
Exactly.

I love traditional NYC hip hop like I love traditional Southern hip hop.

I can still easily find traditional Southern hip hop, but I have to dig deep to find traditional NYC hip hop.

Y'all nikkaz can keep garbage like Ace boogie with the Woody. The nikka is garbage

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Well

Auto tune (as we know it today...not it's proper usage) really popped off with T pain and Wayne.

The stupid dances kind of begins with D4L and Dem Franchise boyz

Mentally handicap guys singing about their dikks happened with Ying Yang twins.

Ringtone rap started with Flip.

All those garbage ass fruity loop beats became popular thanks to soulja boy.

I hate garbage apologists.