The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
technically, sure, but that's just an insane justification. Absolute narcisstic nonsense. But, it worked on me, on that first viewing. So I get why Chase did it.
Idk.... that shyt added to the hilarity for me
One of the thinnest arguments on this show, and thats saying a lot

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Because Tony gets jealous and angry when he sees people trying to improve themselves, yet still wants to judge them when they fukk up.

See: Christufuh’s sobriety

He’s Livia 2.0 and wants to bring everybody around him down by this point in the series.

This. Tony is a huge hater. He's not trying to see anyone improve while he's stuck in his ways, and can't ever seem to change.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Butchie flipping on Phil is still the one thing that doesn't make sense about the last season.

Dude was on GO at all times even in the hospital but when shyt got real he flipped on Phil even though they had the clear advantage over NJ.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Butchie flipping on Phil is still the one thing that doesn't make sense about the last season.

Dude was on GO at all times even in the hospital but when shyt got real he flipped on Phil even though they had the clear advantage over NJ.
Probably because Butchie realized that it wasn't that easy to get rid of the Jersey crew like he thought it was :yeshrug:

Plus it probably hit him that Phil was just as much of a terrible boss as Johnny Sack was. Phil was more focus on revenge than profiting their set, everyone was eating good when Carmine Sr. was alive but not as much since his death. Butchie flipping meant getting rid of the Phil problem then blaming it on Tony so they can take him out (the same lowkey plan Johnny Sack wanted to do) then Butchie takes over. :manny:

Silkk

Daps
Probably because Butchie realized that it wasn't that easy to get rid of the Jersey crew like he thought it was :yeshrug:

Plus it probably hit him that Phil was just as much of a terrible boss as Johnny Sack was. Phil was more focus on revenge than profiting their set, everyone was eating good when Carmine Sr. was alive but not as much since his death. Butchie flipping meant getting rid of the Phil problem then blaming it on Tony so they can take him out (the same lowkey plan Johnny Sack wanted to do) then Butchie takes over. :manny:
It was though. Jersey was in shambles at the end.

Sil gone
Bobby gone
Patsy flipped

Shid it was pretty much just Tony and Paulie.

And I don’t remember NY ever talking about earning less under Johnny/Phil except for when they were beefing with Jersey and fukking the money up, and when ralph and vito died everybody took a big hit.

Edit: meant carlo flipped

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It was though. Jersey was in shambles at the end.

Sil gone
Bobby gone
Patsy flipped

Shid it was pretty much just Tony and Paulie.

And I don’t remember NY ever talking about earning less under Johnny/Phil except for when they were beefing with Jersey and fukking the money up, and when ralph and vito died everybody took a big hit.
True but it was Butchie getting lost in Little Italy being berated by Phil on the phone that made some realization make sense to him... he maybe thought Phil would kill him next
mqdefault.jpg

Silkk

Daps
True but it was Butchie getting lost in Little Italy being berated by Phil on the phone that made some realization make sense to him... he maybe thought Phil would kill him next
mqdefault.jpg
Wouldn’t blame him if he did. Phil never wanted to go to war or even be boss at one point. Butchie lil ugly ass put the battery in his back.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe he saw a chance to take the throne with Tony doing his dirty work then Killing Tony to cement his power over both Jersey and NY.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
mqdefault.jpg
this is it right here.

the war was costing what they loved most(money), and Butchie was weaseling out of a bad confrontation with Phil. plus theres no stopping him from backstabbing Tony after Phil is dead.