The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
His old man died at the end of saints I thought which was based in the 60s. How would it have hurt him when the guy snitched when he wouldn’t have even been alive?
His dad didn't die in the movie. And I don't think he was referring to Chrissy's dad when he says old man.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
His old man died at the end of saints I thought which was based in the 60s. How would it have hurt him when the guy snitched when he wouldn’t have even been alive?

Just watched the scene

Tony says his old man was sick & never recovered but doesn't say he died...so it still checks out, plus a lot of what Tony says about his dad throughout the show is supposed to be taken with a grain of salt.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Chrissy's dad

Just watched the scene

Tony says his old man was sick & never recovered but doesn't say he died...so it still checks out, plus a lot of what Tony says about his dad throughout the show is supposed to be taken with a grain of salt.

Ahhh ok I only watched it once so I was mistaken. Gonna rewatch one I finish the series.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’ve still never watched the Many Saints of Newark. Read the reviews, seen some clips, and was just like “….Ok :ld:

Should I brehs?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I’ve still never watched the Many Saints of Newark. Read the reviews, seen some clips, and was just like “….Ok :ld:

Should I brehs?
It's worth at least one watch. It won't feel like a complete waste of time. You'll see the potential, be amused by the callbacks and be slightly disappointed at worst.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, or this show is just really great at making me laugh at fukked up things, but Junior having dementia gave us some great comedy.

"You and Tony Egg again. :mjgrin:"

Him watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and thinking that was him and Bobby, with that creepy look on his face.

The episode where Tony came to him looking for advice on Tony B, and he just ended up telling him to remember to eat a lunch today because he had no idea what was going on.

Him thinking p*ssy Malanga was still alive, and then shooting Tony with no teeth. "CAZZATA MALANGA! :damn:"

Junior hated the idea of acting like a drooling idiot, and then he became one. :deadrose:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, or this show is just really great at making me laugh at fukked up things, but Junior having dementia gave us some great comedy.

"You and Tony Egg again. :mjgrin:"

Him watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and thinking that was him and Bobby, with that creepy look on his face.

The episode where Tony came to him looking for advice on Tony B, and he just ended up telling him to remember to eat a lunch today because he had no idea what was going on.

Him thinking p*ssy Malanga was still alive, and then shooting Tony with no teeth. "CAZZATA MALANGA! :damn:"

Junior hated the idea of acting like a drooling idiot, and then he became one. :deadrose:

"I wanna go home"
:sadcam:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
xBG-UAVMxim04O4JaVai6zK5-AMm3vOCKTiCjAQ80jY.jpg

:russ: