The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
:picard: Carm breaking the news about Gloria committing that. I definitely don’t remember that lol..I was wondering what happened to her after Tony cut her off.

“I'll tell you one thing: one suicide is bad enough but two? They can both go fukk themselves!”

“Suppose I come in and find you dead. How am I supposed to feel!!??””

Even when Tony is being “caring” (by his standards), he’s still a hilarious a$$hole:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Carm breaking the news about Gloria committing that. I definitely don’t remember that lol..I was wondering what happened to her after Tony cut her off.
"mr sensitive ova there" meanwhile Tony is holding back tears

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I'll tell you one thing: one suicide is bad enough but two? They can both go fukk themselves!”

“Suppose I come in and find you dead. How am I supposed to feel!!??””

Even when Tony is being “caring” (by his standards), he’s still a hilarious a$$hole:

I don’t remember this scene but it made me finally realize exactly why I hated the tony soprano character so much…grade A narcissist…it’s only “recently” that I’ve come to fully understand what characteristics a true narcissist entails and how dangerous their thinking/frame of mind can be…this dude really processed artie’s suicide attempt as being all about him lol smh

Last edited: